Survivor of Romulus
# 41
07-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg7of10 View Post
Pretty Much it's going on almost 3 Hrs for me to their So Called Customer Support to Bother
Responding to My Ticket about all this Pathetic Account Verification BS and they DARE tell Us All they have Decent or Good Customer Support!? Pfft all I have to say about their Customer Support is that it's Nothing but a Total Joke!
I put in a ticket on the 1st when I noticed I couldnt log into tribble.. just got a automatic reponse containing no useful information.
Lieutenant
# 42
07-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mment View Post
WOW , youst got a mail whith the code , and now im happy again .
At least Somebody got a code...I'm Still Waiting for Mine,This Account Guard Was
Simply Just a Complete Waste of an Update for Something they could have used
this time for Updating the game to make it Better Instead they Make an Update that
has Caused Players Nothing but Unneeded Problems!
Lieutenant
# 43
07-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mment View Post
WOW , youst got a mail whith the code , and now im happy again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I put in a ticket on the 1st when I noticed I couldnt log into tribble.. just got a automatic reponse containing no useful information.
That doesn't come as much of a Surprise to me and i bet it doesn't come as any surprise to you either.
Lieutenant
# 44
07-05-2012, 03:46 PM
What Cryptic & PWE Really Need to do is to Take This WORTHLESS Account Guard Update Off Completely!
Cause from All that I've Read and Seen In this Thread Regarding There So Called Amazing Account Guard
Update they Just did it's Very Clear & Obvious To See that there So called Update was a Complete Waste Of Time!
Lt. Commander
# 45
07-05-2012, 03:51 PM
congratulations... lets see....

peoples emails been edited. from .co.uk to .com / .co.fr etc...
people not getting the e-mail.
&
wasting time on something that has caused more problems than good.... +1 stupid award.
Lt. Commander
# 46
07-05-2012, 03:54 PM
dammit cryptic I dont remember what e-mail I used for this account... Change it back! ... better yet... get rid of it.
Lieutenant
# 47
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Q: I received a prompt to enter a code through Account Guard, but I never received an email. Help!
A: Make sure you're checking the email address associated with your account. Also, be sure to check your spam folder. If you still don't receive an email, contact Customer Support. You may also want to add donotreply@crypticstudios.com to your emails spam whitelist or address book.

I had to Add this email Address into my Email Contacts List and i just logged in and Finally got my code
With No help from Customer Support but No Surprise there.
Commander
# 48 Account Verification SNAFU
07-05-2012, 04:18 PM
A simple email informing me of what to expect, when to expect it and how to verify my computer would have saved me a lot of worry.

In short: Please telegraph your actions better. A homepage posting is not enough.

This implementation was especially confusing since I logged in, without issue or verification prompt, earlier in the day.
Joined STO in September 2010.
Ensign
# 49
07-05-2012, 05:04 PM
Oh quality job Cryptic (irony) have 2 fleet members cannot access the game cos the emails have gone to edited email accounts. is there going to be a remedy to this ..if so please make an announcement and not make people trawl through the forum to get answers. Let players know what to do !!!
Career Officer
# 50
07-05-2012, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg7of10 View Post

I had to Add this email Address into my Email Contacts List and i just logged in and Finally got my code ...
Thanks for that, decided to add the address to my contacts before trying to log in and got the e-mail straight away.