Commander
# 11
07-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Everything I've seen in canon says Vulcans are inherently emotional and logic is what they learn to control those emotions.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Ummm, you can change the traits in character creation and pick new ones...for any race, thats how I know of a human with telekinesis.
Lieutenant
# 13
07-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuriciodide View Post
Everything I've seen in canon says Vulcans are inherently emotional and logic is what they learn to control those emotions.

Sybok had emotions and wasn't very logical.

V'tosh ka'tur
Haters hate what they can't do - which is everything outside of hatin' - Kevin Smith
Career Officer
# 14
07-05-2012, 02:29 PM
dunno how the discussion got derailed onto vulcan psychology..

but the interface in that advert looks like the pwi character creator. I am thinking it is a kitbash for the purposes of an advert to give it a bit of oomph, as actually showing the sto interface in such a small image would be kind of pointless as it is mostly sliders and click boxes, and would not provide a lot of impact.

Hardly false advertising as the STO character creator is equally as versatile (and more so in some areas) than PWI

In Game: @Liath | STO Join Date: Jan 2012 | PWE Join Date: Feb 2009
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Yeah it looks like they slapped a STO image with the little color option from the Character Creator in Perfect Worlds game of the same name.
"The universe is a beautiful place, full of wonders. And it wants to kill you."

Joint Date: June 1908