Banned
Bran, or any Dev, a moment of your time please.

Is there anyone over there in the team thats working on fixing outfit errors and broken costumes?
Because there are a few clothing options that are broken or have parts missing on the KDF side.

In particular the rank sash for captains on the KDF side seems to be broken on females and certain races, as can be seen here:
http://startrek.alexraptor.com/femalesashmissing.jpg

Also the Warrior Skirt has issues on Orion females with anklets being available, despite the character only being able to wear "boots" with it.

So yeah, it would be really great to hear if anyone is on these glitches, and wether or not its any kind of priority.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Considering how long it's taken them to try and fix the KDF T4 Marauding reward boffs (even though their "best men are on the job") I doubt these issues will get fixed anytime soon.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Banned
# 3
07-05-2012, 04:26 PM
I can't help but wonder if they even get the Bug tickets one files.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Certainly, a higher priority than anything being debugged in Season 6.

But to be serious, I'm not saying there's a problem, just too many higher priority items.

I don't care how long you've been playing. I only care about how you play.
And remember to follow the rules.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-05-2012, 05:01 PM
I'm Still waiting for them to get to a point where a season will be devoted to fixing bugs. That season should be called "Raid".