# 11
07-06-2012, 12:03 AM
im in the uk and ive been on for 2 days solid
Career Officer
# 12
07-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptz82 View Post
I lost all but 18mins of my before work playtime, then come home after a long nightshift just wanting to relax on games for a bit, n yay a giant chunk of my after work time is taken too.

Well get some sleep in then hope that i might actually be able to play instead of cramming stuff into a short period yet again. Patch times are fun when your a uk player.
same thing here - cept tonight we were less then a min away from clearing a borg event when the server shut down - oh well
Ensign
# 13
07-06-2012, 12:06 AM
well im well happy for once. got to va and got my heavy cruiser carrier sorted before the server went down
Career Officer
# 14
07-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Well, it is a free to play game now. At least they are doing maintenance and patches. I'm really looking forward to Season 6 with the fleet stations, Tholian series etc. I keep trying other MMOs and keep coming back here since Sony shutdown Star Wars Galaxies last December. Star Wars: The Old Republic was a huge letdown, especially with the limited space options like their rail system, where you fly a predetermined route through the zone with only control of your ship in the Y and X 2 dimensional directions. There were times I wished I could have turned around and flew back to areas I went through previously. And, even though TOR had a good story the PVP sucked. Plus it had no space PVP. I really miss Galaxies with all the ship part reengineering and freedom in the space zones. Oh well, Lucasarts and Sony really gutted that game when they went to the NGE. If not for that I think SWG would still be going today.
Career Officer
# 15
07-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Do I understand correctly, that the login in momentarily fubar? I get 'Unable to authenticate'
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 16
07-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandormen123 View Post
Do I understand correctly, that the login in momentarily fubar? I get 'Unable to authenticate'
The servers are down for maintenance atm. And I can't figure out why my avatar lost it's career officer tag. Oh well, I'll figure it out later.
Career Officer
# 17
07-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Haha, server is really messed up. Says I last visited the page December 31 1969. I'm pretty sure the internet wasn't around then, much less Perfect World and Star Trek Online. Been playing since Beta and I guess when I connected my acct to Perfect World I lost all the data on my old posts and time played. Oh well.
Career Officer
# 18
07-06-2012, 12:33 AM
Hhmmm I hope there isn't a more serious problem,

I too were getting that "unable to authenticate" message when trying to launch the launcher and when I signed into my account on the forum I was met by this -

Subscriptions

Subscribed For: 0 Day

Subscription Status: Inactive

This was on a lifetime account with over 870 days subscribed.
Captain
# 19
07-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp84 View Post

I too were getting that "unable to authenticate" message when trying to launch the launcher and when I signed into my account on the forum I was met by this -

Subscriptions

Was? lol
Im sure it still IS.They probably work on account server or something like that ,don;t worry ,your account and toons are fine
Career Officer
# 20
07-06-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp84 View Post

Subscriptions

As I recall the original Cryptic forums had the same problem whenever they were working on the account servers.
Closed Thread