Lieutenant
# 1 More Klingon hair options
07-03-2012, 03:59 PM
I think the hair options for the Klingons at the moment is pretty poor. I personally would like to see more variants in length and straightness. At the moment Klingons seem only to be bald, bald pony tail and a few long curly variants.
What I would like to see is more hair types. I think this will be beneficial to all those who play the Klingon race.

Here are 2 hair styles I recommend being used
1. http://tytempletonart.files.wordpres...hair.jpg?w=500
2. http://www.klingon-empire.org/photop.../Worf_Dorn.jpg

The Worf Ponytail hairstyle will be really beneficial to those who play Federation Klingons since your Klingon would still have the honour of having a glorious mane but it will not hide his rank pips.

Now on the subject whether or not it should be purchased on the Cstore. I feel that I should leave this subject to better people. I would just like to state that I would most likely purchase it, if it were added to Cstore. Since I feel it would benefit my Characters.

Kind Regards
Hermanator
Career Officer
# 2
07-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hermanator1918 View Post
That made me laugh. Oh god.

The other one is pretty badass, though. It should definitely be an option.
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-04-2012, 01:42 PM
Waits for Kiriandarkstar. *And apologizes in advance for the misspelling of their name*

Oh and I whole heartedly agree. More hair please.
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Lieutenant
# 4
07-04-2012, 02:10 PM
People in {UFP} overall seem to agree. I believe one of our senior officers stated that in Champions Online they had a wide range of different hair styles to choose from.
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-05-2012, 02:38 AM
Hair is why I make an alien as a Klingon. I also made a good TOS Klingon.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-05-2012, 07:25 AM
more hair options plox
Rihannsu
# 7
07-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Guys its Klingon. you know its never going to happen.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbmoney View Post
Guys its Klingon. you know its never going to happen.
We can Dream, And God have I Dreamt!!!

On another note its interesting that rickpaa makes an Alien Klingon. Is it possible that you could post your Screenshots of this? I for one am very interested in your creation.
Lieutenant
# 9
07-06-2012, 02:08 PM
"Klingons certainly do suffer from a lack of hair styles but the Federation side isn't that much better, you have better choice but not very many you will actually use. Really I don't see why they can't get a guy to spend a few hours copying things like hairstyles from Champions Online and putting them in to STO it isn't like that much work would be required and I doubt that doing such a thing would suddenly result in season 6 needing to go back to 2015 due to all of their resources being tied up adding a few more cosmetic pieces.

Alternatively they could always release cosmetic packs on the C-Store, make them cheap (say 50cp for 10 extra hairstyles or beards or whatever). At that sort of price I think it would represent value to those that wanted more and the additional money they would make would easily make it worth their while."

Wise words from another STO player.