Lt. Commander
I was happy when I saw that the Season 6 patch notes mentioned 2 KDF bridges had their open space errors fixed especially since I had sent in 2 different tickets a while back but was disappointed to discover that the Kri'stak still has this problem as it is the one bridge I have been wanting to use but it is nice that the Lukara was fixed so at least that is one more usable KDF bridge. Hopefully this can get fixed before Season 6 goes official.

Kri'stak Error

http://i50.tinypic.com/503bkw.png

Last edited by darknessmuta; 08-02-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Rihannsu
# 2
06-30-2012, 02:44 AM
Klingons never cared much for health and safety. it's a test of a warriors toughness.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Guess this will not get fixed for Season 6 as it still has this error in the latest Tribble update and I doubt we will see any real changes other then fixes to the Tholian stuff and balance before it goes live. With so few KDF bridges available, it would be nice to have all of them usable. I am really curious what the second bridge they corrected for this error was that they mentioned in the 7 page Season 6 Tribble notes as I know that the Lukara was fixed but cannot find the second fixed bridge as the Lukara's twin did not have the open to space area on it and the Kri'stak was the only other one I had come across.
Survivor of Remus
# 4
12-31-2013, 09:17 PM
I was about to start a new thread about this but then I found this so I'll just add my voice here.

This bug still exists in the game after more than a year and needs to be fixed.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."
Republic Veteran
# 5
01-01-2014, 05:28 AM
That's a level 10 forcefield!
# 6
01-01-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm surprised there is a skybox out there even though you can't see it from the bridge.

This leads me to believe that this door is supposed to vent into space.
Empire Veteran
# 7
01-01-2014, 12:27 PM
Perhaps if you use this bridge all of your BOffs should be in environment suits...?

I recall a Trek based game where there were rules for simulating life support failure. The certain over-zealous Klingon players started voluntarily turning it off in order to gain extra weapons power...