Survivor of Romulus
Alright, I have a lot of luck (and some money) to find a Tuffli in middle of a Cadre. Ok, I spend some money there, and take 16 to 22 cadres. The dutys are really good, and I have all blue or purple now. Not a complain in this aspect.

About the Tuffli... Well... Is really cool to see your bridge officers working here and there in every part of your ship. The services of Research and Development, Mail, Bartender, Chef and other dutys like tactical and trader is good enough, and the option to choose any of your ships and leave your Truffi is good too.

The aspect os the whole ship is good and make a good and "rusty" ambient, like any old cargo ship. The special skill of this ship is nice for RP, and the restriction of weapons and consoles is clear and logical.

But have some problems. About the room with your doctor, engineer and your science official is really... Empty! Wait, this is a old ship, but a empty room with three npcs working in the console? If the designer placed some cargo, a workbench and other things to repair or check, is better to the whole ambient, but is really anwfull to have a whole room empty, with 3 npcs and some consoles. Any foundry author can make this mistaken, but for a reward ship, this is really sad do discover.

The tuffli ship have a nasty bug: You can't place any of your trophies anywhere. You can't see, and this is a problem to fix later, in any-of-unknown patchs in the future.

Other problem: Different of a D'kora, a Tuffli have a lot of space, because your cargo sector around in the ship. At least, place a Lift to access a lower deck, with some really small quarters, a captain's room and a really dirty and rusty sick bay. Not need to be fancy, but just pratical and have a lot of rusty and garbage in someplaces.

About the exterior: Have a option to choose your own colors and place to everyone read the name of your ship and the flag of your fleet.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-07-2012, 09:13 AM
I would also like to see some KDF prisoners for my FED Tuffli
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
07-07-2012, 11:22 AM
Using with my KDF, my Tuffli have a prisioner of the federation in a cell.

But if you can turn on or off one of the doors to place other players inside, just for RP reasons, can be better.
PW/Crypt can't make more KDF Content?