and this was...where? because I can't find it. nor does any of that make sense. no 'new team' is necessary. they built everything else without one. and where are all these people they have hired? massive amount of time? No. its missions and reskins of existing systems. the faction framework is already there. If it takes a 'massive amount of time' to do something like they did with the KDF i'd start wondering whats really going on. and paid? nobodys ever said such a release was going to be paid. Players suggested it. this is a free to play game. now owned by a company that explicitly has stated they do NOT charge for content. so that in itself makes me question anything you said here[/quote]
In regards to my question. I feel that waiting till season 7, to fix something that has annoyed the player base since the STF Revamp, is a bad decision. Similar to the increase in fleet cap. There have been fleets asking for an increase for over a year and a half that I personally recall, the call for it now will be higher, pushing it off more is a bad decision especially with a Fleet Centric update. These fixes, and other things, are some things that I don't feel can wait for another season. As it stands if a free to play player finds themselves still at game at endgame, they will probably be turned off by a luck of the draw mechanic.
We have nothing. Nothing but our anger. We will take that spark and start a fire which will become a great conflagration!
Nothing really interesting. No questions on the KDF were included and many possible or perhaps in the future stetements.
Well, in the past his answers to KDf questions were only causing flame wars. Cryptics attitude about the KDF is very clear. And I for one can certainly live without things like "bang for the bug" or the infamous chicken/egg meme.
Oh and btw, he said Kirk.... he must have been loaded when he answered that.
1) When will the Klingon Federation war end since it would only be logical that at some point the Federation would seek a diplomatic solution.
2) Will emote packs make a return in either the C store or GPL store on DS9 and can you give us a date or time when this would happen since I have some emotes that are locked at the moment like Air guitar etc.
3) Will the CXP ranks be tweaked so that you don't need so many points for its such a grind and I have multiple characters and grinding forever to get them to max diplomatic rank for example is such hard work especially since the DOFF system is the best way to do this?
4) Will the TR-116 rifle be put in the C store at all for I would like it since it relates to DS9
5) When will the dilithium cost for crafting be removed since you already pay for items with samples and schematics.