Captain
I've been thinking... since the Hearts and Minds mission wasn't too well received (personally I don't mind it, especially with that great gas trap), why not have a Foundry author make a mission to coincide with the event, and then advertise it in the (if any) announcement?

I, for one, am willing to sacrifice a slot for the job

Edit: Brandon? Hello? *knocks on screen*
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.

Last edited by dalolorn; 07-06-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Captain
# 2
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Ooooookay... why are my 8 free Foundry slots gone? I thought those are permanent like the inventory, bank, and similar slots?

This changes things. I need my 4 starter slots for my own missions, can't afford to waste them on gated missions that have little or nothing to do with my storyline.
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
Captain
# 3
07-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalolorn View Post
Ooooookay... why are my 8 free Foundry slots gone? I thought those are permanent like the inventory, bank, and similar slots?

This changes things. I need my 4 starter slots for my own missions, can't afford to waste them on gated missions that have little or nothing to do with my storyline.
Welcome to my world.

Open up a support ticket and hope they'll pay attention to it. Going on something like 3 months now.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 4
07-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Welcome to my world.

Open up a support ticket and hope they'll pay attention to it. Going on something like 3 months now.
A post? A POST!!!

But I said I -thought- they were permanent - there is no clear statement by Cryptic (to my knowledge) as to whether they remain.
Dalo Lorn