Lt. Commander
# 1 cannot get on tribble at all
07-05-2012, 09:15 AM
no idea what's going on but i cannot get on tribble. the little tabs you click on ie: tribble and redshirt do nothing when i click them, its like its locked on holodeck and won't change. i've been on tribble before plenty last season (and yes i moved/transferred a toon to tribble this season) its almost like the tribble/redshirt buttons you click aren't there.

i'm at a loss as to what to do other than uninstalling the game and reloading it and i do not want to do that as i'm sure (since computers hate me) the game will not work or my account will be unacessable to me.

please help
Lieutenant
# 2
07-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I think I know what you're talking about. I have to click the tabs twice sometimes, when switching servers, before the patcher will start to load. So, I'll click once, and nothing will happen - but the launcher will highlight the tab - and then I have to click again before anything happens.
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Actually, when Tribble and Reshirt are taken down to prepare for patches, they disappear from the launcher

so it's not an issue, it's normal. you just have to wait for awhile
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Career Officer
# 4
07-05-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaitan100 View Post
no idea what's going on but i cannot get on tribble. the little tabs you click on ie: tribble and redshirt do nothing when i click them, its like its locked on holodeck and won't change. i've been on tribble before plenty last season (and yes i moved/transferred a toon to tribble this season) its almost like the tribble/redshirt buttons you click aren't there.

i'm at a loss as to what to do other than uninstalling the game and reloading it and i do not want to do that as i'm sure (since computers hate me) the game will not work or my account will be unacessable to me.

please help
Your account has nothing to do with the installation. You can log into any account from any machine with the game installed. Just so you know...

Dec/2008
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
07-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Part of today's maintenance includes maintenance on the account server -- this is why you are not able to log into any of the shards. We hope to have them all back up ASAP.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-05-2012, 10:14 AM
no you misunderstand. 1st...i've clicked and clicked on the tribble button in numerous ways and times but nothing ever happens.

2nd im not just talking about trying to get on tribble when the servers down ive been trying for about 2 weeks now at various times.

any other ideas?
Empire Veteran
# 7
07-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaitan100 View Post
no you misunderstand. 1st...i've clicked and clicked on the tribble button in numerous ways and times but nothing ever happens.

2nd im not just talking about trying to get on tribble when the servers down ive been trying for about 2 weeks now at various times.

any other ideas?
clicking the tribble button numerous times only really makes it update to the newest version... if you want to go in, you need to hit the big Engage button on the bottom right
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Been playing STO since Open Beta, and have never regarded anything as worse than 'meh'.
Banned
# 8
07-05-2012, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
part Of Today's Maintenance Includes Maintenance On The Account Server -- This Is Why You Are Not Able To Log Into Any Of The Shards. We Hope To Have Them All Back Up Asap.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Edited To Remove Now Inaccurate Info
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-05-2012, 10:27 AM
i know about the big button in the lower right but whenever i click it it just starts sto holodeck not tribble.. even after i've hit the tribble shard.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-07-2012, 02:37 PM
i cant hit the "big engage" button b/c all it says is cancel not engage.
the only time it says engage is when it allows me to log into holodeck.

any help is needed and appreciated.