Ensign
Hearing about the Tribble Test Server this weekend I logged onto Tribble the first time today

Was an Interesting experience. Something quite new and different

My Federation character didn't work. No access to Tholian Incursion ground map on Nukara Prime no it seems to anything else. I'll try again tomorrow

The Klingon Character worked. Could this be because my Fed character is level 47 and my Klingon is 50?

Tholian Incursion ground map was moderately challenging, everything seemed to work (for my Klingon) and I'm looking forward to it going live.

Saw the outside of both the Federation and KDF Fleet Stations and they look good. Would have liked to be able to peek inside. Hope later you will have an open house - er base.

I went through two easy ground missions in the Tholian Incursion and didn't experience any bugs.

Hope this helps. I'm looking forward to the release

Sincerely

Tik Machiavelli and Kotagh Machiavelli
Career Officer
# 2
07-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Yep, you have to be level 50 to access the Tholian ground invasion.

-Lantesh
Since Feb. 2009

It's time for STO to get a complete UI overhaul.
Captain
# 3
07-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Level 50? That is deeply unfair. How in the heck am I supposed to test this if I'm not high enough. And that doesn't explain being locked out of Nukara.
Yes I support This

"Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many they are few"
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
07-08-2012, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
Yep, you have to be level 50 to access the Tholian ground invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captaind3 View Post
Level 50? That is deeply unfair. How in the heck am I supposed to test this if I'm not high enough. And that doesn't explain being locked out of Nukara.
Nukara = You need to be level 50. Its considered end-game content. I think all of the new PvE queues are restricted to level 40-50 also.

To the OP: getting level 50 on your fed should only take you two hours or so, just continue and complete the story missions, then re-copy your character.
-------------------------------------------------------------
President of Alpha Solaris, a Federation fleet.

I used to be Sinsofasolarempire

Last edited by sinsofanempire; 07-08-2012 at 03:43 AM.