Commander
First bug: i entered the arena alone just to see whats going on. Saw that leader, attacked him. He didnt move at all, didnt shoot or whatever he is supposed to do. He didnt get even one of my HP's.

Second bug: after some minutes, i killed him but the mission was still in progress and nothing changed. Couldnt complete.
Career Officer
# 2
07-08-2012, 05:18 AM
My team killed that stupid project leader and it told us to get out in 60 seconds. We did but the mission didn't complete. Didn't get any rewards.
Ensign
# 3
07-08-2012, 08:51 AM
^^ same here,just get out within 60 secs
Rihannsu
# 4
07-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah, the Hard interior map has a similar bug. It seems to reset the Mission completion when you leave the map.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Same thing happened, I entered solo. The leader came off the platform into the acid pit to his right and stopped. He did nothing but stand there as I fired at him from his right below the slight ridge next to the acid pool he was stuck in. I killed him and then it told me to leave in 60 seconds without giving me credit for the bugged kill.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6
07-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
First bug: i entered the arena alone just to see whats going on. Saw that leader, attacked him. He didnt move at all, didnt shoot or whatever he is supposed to do. He didnt get even one of my HP's.

Second bug: after some minutes, i killed him but the mission was still in progress and nothing changed. Couldnt complete.
I think the Tholian Project Leader glitched after I knocked him back, and then he refused to do anything but sort of... walk around ( barely at all more like )

| Join Date: January 2009 | Computer | Fleet: Broken Wings |
Commander
# 7
07-09-2012, 03:26 AM
Yep same here. solo'd the bugger, got kicked out after he was finished and no mission credit for getting 'em. (I'm assuming we aren't supposed to be able to solo him in the first place however XD )
Career Officer
# 8
07-09-2012, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattachine View Post
My team killed that stupid project leader and it told us to get out in 60 seconds. We did but the mission didn't complete. Didn't get any rewards.
I entered by myself initially and could kill his Shields but not even dent his heath.

Then I joined a team and we killed the boss, nut our objective would not clear to Complete.... No rewards and no completion. We then were transported out after 60 seconds. I realized after I had beamed up the objective had not cleared and submitted a bug report.

I completeed all the other missions with exception of the two yellow 5 man missions, and turned them in at tne same time. All other objectives cleared and rewards were handed out, but they were all the same armored anti grav suit.

Thank you
Career Officer
# 9
07-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Yeah I have had the same issue. I repeated it 3 times more on different instances and still no rewards. I noticed that the little green box that usual appears when a mission begins only dropped down momentarily after I had killed the leader and just spawned back into the main arena.
Ensign
# 10
07-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Same here, I have defeated the project leader 3 times and it will not register to allow me to complete the mission.