Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Ferengi Lock Boxes (Tribble)
07-08-2012, 08:02 AM
I've been receiving Ferengi Lock Boxes on Tribble but yet the key to open said box is nowhere to be found. Will we eventually be able to buy keys at some point.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
07-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eslavac View Post
I've been receiving Ferengi Lock Boxes on Tribble but yet the key to open said box is nowhere to be found. Will we eventually be able to buy keys at some point.
could always just copy a character from the main server with a ton of them, then you'll have them on tribble.
Captain
# 3
07-08-2012, 11:30 AM
I believe they're empty anyway. It was mentioned in the last patch notes and there['s a couple of threads with people pointing that out.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
I believe they're empty anyway. It was mentioned in the last patch notes and there['s a couple of threads with people pointing that out.
nope they seem normal to me.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-08-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
Nope, you're thinking of the boxes you get for completing Nukara missions, and those were empty only when you would have received a weapon, which has since been fixed.