Ensign
# 1 Looking for a fleet
07-08-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm looking for a casual fleet where I can join up for some STF missions
But mainly I just wanna have some people to talk to while playing cause now im vice admiral and doing pug STF missions cause nobody seems to talk usually unless im lucky
Or even when im just flying around trying to find some cool assignments
well thats all I can think of at the moment
Name Domika@Dommacd
Class Federation Engineer

More info
I have done all the normal space STFs and am getting gear slowly but surely
but my ground STF is horrible im still using the jemhadar set and am really bad on the ground ones I think only seem to be able to do Cure ground tries infected and nobody knew how to do last boss not tryed khitmorer (forget how to spell alot in there)

ps sorry if my spelling and grammar is terrible I have no red lines though

Last edited by dommacd; 07-08-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Ensign
# 2
07-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Hello there, I would like to offer you an invite to come check out Armada Defence Force, I'm usually on almost every day doing random stuff mainly getting ready for the star bases to beer leased to the Holodeck server. We are on teamspeak, as we have our own server. Please come on by and talk to us. Information to come over PM to you about server info
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommacd View Post
I'm looking for a casual fleet where I can join up for some STF missions
But mainly I just wanna have some people to talk to while playing cause now im vice admiral and doing pug STF missions cause nobody seems to talk usually unless im lucky
Or even when im just flying around trying to find some cool assignments
well thats all I can think of at the moment
Name Domika@Dommacd
Class Federation Engineer

More info
I have done all the normal space STFs and am getting gear slowly but surely
but my ground STF is horrible im still using the jemhadar set and am really bad on the ground ones I think only seem to be able to do Cure ground tries infected and nobody knew how to do last boss not tryed khitmorer (forget how to spell alot in there)

ps sorry if my spelling and grammar is terrible I have no red lines though
Hi Dommacd, you might enjoy checking my fleet, The Wise Guys, out. We're a well-established, smaller and tight-knit community. Everyone knows each other here and we don't have a lot of fleet rules you need to obey either. We're also running a contest beginning soon for all fleet members. Details here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=14

You can find more about us here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=290921

There is a link to our website in my signature and you can feel free to contact me in-game if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
Rooster

Last edited by rooster75; 07-08-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Ensign
# 4
07-08-2012, 02:29 PM
@ rogue205
im online alot myself ill wait for the PM i do /r test alot 2 see if I miss a msg

@Rooster75
i checked both links the comp looked cool but i doubt id do well but im only 20 your req say 21
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
07-08-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dommacd View Post
@Rooster75
i checked both links the comp looked cool but i doubt id do well but im only 20 your req say 21
Ah, no bother my friend. You'll be fine if you'd like to join.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-08-2012, 02:43 PM
my friend and I are trying to build a fleet, Aggressive Negotiations. So far there are only the two of us, but if you'd like we'd love to have you join. You can find out more information my going to www.aggressivenegotiations.webs.com or message me @voicesinthedark in game.
Career Officer
# 7
07-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I invite you to check out the 44th. Casual, age 18+. We have teamspeak server. Check us out to see if we are a good fit for you.

startrek.44thfleet.com

or PM me.
# 8 Hey there
07-08-2012, 08:20 PM
PM sent with our teamspeak info look forward to talking to you
Ensign
# 9
07-09-2012, 04:55 AM
thank you all for offers ive joined wise guys did a few stfs wit em was fun and they are awesome