Empire Veteran
# 71
07-09-2012, 01:02 AM
My question more than likely just sparked the idea of putting in for a few reasons they possibly thought of when reading it.

1. That they could put every single Star Trek ship not in the game yet in a lockbox and make it OP as possible.

2. Any existing ship that so many people have already bought can be made OP in a lockbox and people would pay dearly to have a b'rel with 50k hull and 2 commander universal slots instead of Cmdr and LC so the feds would have access to a battle cloak of some type.

3. They can make 10 missions copy and paste the rest of the kdf stuff and call it a new faction and get what they can out of it.

In all what we will get is these factions but they will just be knock off cut and pastes and not much time put into them unless they some how start to surprise me in the way they do their content.
Ensign
# 72
07-09-2012, 04:43 AM
I don't know if it has been asked before in an "Ask Cryptic" before but has there been any information on the Enterprise-E and if she will ever appear in the game?
Career Officer
# 73
07-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilczewski View Post
Let's just hope he means "Full featured faction" and not "Duty officer specific faction". Remember, we still have a half-baked, "PvP specific faction" ingame.
I personally kind of gave up on the idea of a full featured Romulan faction a long time ago TBH.
Not because I think Cryptic won't do it, but because I think they simply don't have the resources TO DO IT, AND deliver content to the rest of the folks who may not be interested in playing Romulans.

Too bad, I bet Romulans would be pretty popular too.

I'd love to be wrong.
New Rule: Stop saying taking out content improves the game, That's like saying: We're taking out the crap you were forced to play for the past three years.
Career Officer
# 74
07-09-2012, 07:07 AM
We ask these questions to get definitive answers.....not really looking for vague ones.......

Boff exchange, transfer, trade, train (including bound Boffs) last mentioned this was a season 6 feature?

I thought it was going to be part of the (non) account wide bank so we could at least train Boffs with the
Captains on our own account.....but once again a fail, and another failed opportunity.

Thank you.
Captain
# 75
07-09-2012, 07:54 AM
has there been any mention of increase shield regeneration?
Empire Veteran
# 76
07-09-2012, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj011 View Post
has there been any mention of increase shield regeneration?
If anything the way these changes that claim to be for revamping things are just nerfs left and right I wouldn't expect to see anything increased ever again.
Captain
# 77
07-09-2012, 10:22 AM
There is no point in making a Romulan faction until they sort KDF which is never going to happen in this games lifetime. Which is really depressing as there is more Klingon fans than there is FED or Romulan fans and the reason there is little action in KDF as there is no or unfinished content in the two years the game has been active
Empire Veteran
# 78
07-09-2012, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robeasom View Post
There is no point in making a Romulan faction until they sort KDF which is never going to happen in this games lifetime. Which is really depressing as there is more Klingon fans than there is FED or Romulan fans and the reason there is little action in KDF as there is no or unfinished content in the two years the game has been active
Yeah difference is that it takes a true KDF fan to play it in its state as it is. Most players tho will not play an unfinished faction though which then cryptic has publically blamed the player base for not playing it all though it is their job to finish it which they have not.
Ensign
# 79
07-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
...we have kept the limitations on being in a Fleet very low so that even if you are a Fleet of yourself plus Alts...
When/how have they done this? I thought it took a minimum of 5 players teamed together at the same time in order to form a fleet. That's not "yourself plus alts," is this something they're changing after all?
Ensign
# 80 After Vice Admiral ?
07-12-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi new to the forum, so sorry if its been posted before but any news of further ranks after vice - admiral ?