Starfleet Veteran
# 11
06-27-2012, 05:58 PM
The mines on Zaria ("Emancipation" daily and Breen FE) need to be updated too.... here's a link to a thread I posted with screenshots of the issues there:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=286011
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
07-02-2012, 08:20 PM
When I switched to directx 11, I would see black squares and rectangles on the floor and sometimes the wall. They mostly look like shadows, and they appear and reapear.

Last edited by jayfresh11; 07-03-2012 at 04:18 AM.
Career Officer
# 13
07-09-2012, 09:38 AM
It's good I've found this thread. Formerly using an ATI Radeon 5850 1GB, I have plenty of screenshots with missing textures. Before I start looking throught hem though, visit TOS Drozana! This map greatly annoys me with the massive amount of missing textures and the TOS ship interior is another one. Most recently, on top of the cabinet between the two bards on present Drozana, there is a black diamon (or two triangles) missing in the middle of the top of it.
Career Officer
# 14
07-09-2012, 10:05 AM
Lets get started with present day (in-game time) Drozana Station.

Top of the bar cabinet.
Doorway exiting the center of the station into the hallway leading to the beam in room.
Doorway fromt he hallway into the beam in room.
Doorway to Dabo room hallway from the center of the station.
Dabo room doorway.

Current GPU is an ATI Radeon 7950 3GB, screen resulution of 1920X1200, everything maxed with the exception of AntiAliasing, as 16x AA has always caused the game to fatal error crash on ATI hardware from my experiences.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 15
07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Were all of those screenshots taken on Tribble!? I know I re-exported that whole set already, if this is actually on tribble, I'll have to try again. If it's on Holodeck, please take note of the original post, the reprocessing that has been done, has not made it to Holodeck yet.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Career Officer
# 16
07-09-2012, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Were all of those screenshots taken on Tribble!? I know I re-exported that whole set already, if this is actually on tribble, I'll have to try again. If it's on Holodeck, please take note of the original post, the reprocessing that has been done, has not made it to Holodeck yet.
Yes, these were from Holodeck. Sorry, I must have forgotten most of hte first post by the time I got through it. I will head on over to Tribble now and visit Drozana. I haven't visited much on Tribble lately outside of what isn't on Holodeck.
Career Officer
# 17
07-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Revisiting Drozana (present), I couldn't find any of the black/missing textures on Tribble. Even on Drozana (past), I only found one area that had a few missing in Everything Old Is New.

Last large room (angle shot).
Last large room (straight shot).

Keep up the great work with this. I will continue to hunt around the STO universe for these on Tribble and will post them.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
07-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Yes, the screenshots I took of the black textures on Zaria were taken on Tribble. Fun fact; the interior section of Nukara Prime shows the same black textures in the same places.

Here's another link to my thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=286011

Last edited by mightionny; 07-09-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Career Officer
# 19
07-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Not to knock what the Dev's have done a lot of the maps int he new content are recycled from other maps already on Holodeck. I don't really want to play through the holian stuff again (yet) but I do remember some from the last time I ran around in there. Right now, I am looking for the ones I most noticeably reember on Holo that annoy me. However, while looking around, I am discovering some new found polish in places as well (little things). Whether you enjoy the game, use it for RP purposes, etc. This game looks very pretty in some places. Not only will the What's Old Is New fixes make me happy, it will make a lot of those I game with in STO very happy as well.

U.S.S. Body Count (VA Defiant)