Empire Veteran
# 1 No-Win-Scenario and FAW
07-08-2012, 02:09 AM
So, my wingman and I queued up for No-Win-Scenario twice last night, and twice today.

All 4 times, my Fire-At-Will ability didn't go off.
It activated, and the countdown showed on my beam arrays, but none of them fired.
The enemies were well in range, but seemed as if my weapon system was offline, but power was @ 123 and the icon wasn't red.
3 beam arrays fore, 3 aft. None of them fired with FAW active.

As soon as FAW wore off, my beams fired just fine.

Every once in a while, one volley would work, but it was like once out of every 4 or so activations of FAW.
-------------------------
It's me, Chrome. [Join Date: May 2009]

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~
Lieutenant
# 2
07-08-2012, 03:21 PM
yeah that hapend to me few times in starbases related missions,i turn on FAW but then my 6 beams doesnt fire,but i found the workoround,when i turn FAW i must manualy target the ship,new ship not the one is targeted when you turn FAW on and then beams starting to fire,yeah it is annoying but...
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Interesting.
I'll give it a go.
Hopefully the dev team squashes that before it goes live.

"Oh, I may be captain by rank... but I never wanted to be anything else but an engineer." ~Montgomery Scott~
Commander
# 4
07-09-2012, 02:31 AM
try to push spacebar again. i had some problems with autofire lately. i pushed spacebar once, it fired once but then stopped. once i pushed again, autofire worked as it should
Empire Veteran
# 5
07-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebsu View Post
try to push spacebar again. i had some problems with autofire lately. i pushed spacebar once, it fired once but then stopped. once i pushed again, autofire worked as it should
That, I did try.
I've seen that auto-fire get wonky here and there, and am already used to spacebar spam