Lt. Commander
# 51
07-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofkahless View Post
I see your point and concede that I overlooked that.
Could've done without the asperity, though.
Not at all. I assure you sir, had I truly wanted to express asperity, there would be utterly no question of its presence. My phasers are almost always set to "informative counterpoint".

=/\= Transwarp 10.0 Victory Achieved on 26-July-2012, Six Months After F2P =/\=

Last edited by brackynews; 07-09-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Career Officer
# 52
07-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Guys, the 30 min cooldown is per map.

Given that additional PvE events will likely be added, it seems there will be plenty of other missions to complete (and rotate through) until a particular mission comes off cooldown.

This is likely added because the devs are nearing closer to live server release (where all the other PvE events have individual 30 min cooldowns.)
Captain
# 53
07-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren0kitlor View Post
Guys, the 30 min cooldown is per map.

Given that additional PvE events will likely be added, it seems there will be plenty of other missions to complete (and rotate through) until a particular mission comes off cooldown.

This is likely added because the devs are nearing closer to live server release (where all the other PvE events have individual 30 min cooldowns.)
Just as I expected, then. It makes IDIC quite applicable to this. (except there are no infinite missions to make the infinite combinations, but... you get the idea)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, lovely, I can't even requote the Douglas Adams quote I used to have here I WANT IT BACK!!!!
Dalo Lorn
DaloLorn, StarCraft 2 Roleplayer and proud of it.