Lt. Commander
# 11
04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Did I see a new ship style in there that we haven't seen?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-17-2009, 03:25 PM
lots of "Uh's" from craig, get some PR guys lol :p

still i wonder who the "dark nemesis from the past that everybodys gonna have to worry about" is?
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-17-2009, 03:30 PM
I was surprised to see old Miranda, Ambassador and Galaxy classes in the video
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skud View Post
lots of "Uh's" from craig, get some PR guys lol :p

still i wonder who the "dark nemesis from the past that everybodys gonna have to worry about" is?

The 'Uhs' where my fault. I kept swinging outside his window during the interview, with a sign saying 'Where are those Gorn Screenshots!?!?!?!. :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Nice addition keep em comming
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-17-2009, 04:08 PM
good video and maybe a movie/game release around the same time im sure it wont but that's just me hoping
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-17-2009, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citationpilot View Post
Nice compilation video. A few new shots peppered in there. look forward to the stills and specs on that souped up miranda
yeah that Miranda looked pretty kool

there was also a soverign/ nx-91001 without the roll bar engine
Lt. Commander
# 18 Room survey says...
04-17-2009, 04:21 PM
Here tiny little life forms I have your Utopia..federate this... How did i get here i was drafted... KDF Corporal.

Pay no mind to them.. CZ your interview sounded like you were John Carmack.. MSNBC needs a new audio person. tellerite trader.

please disregard that herder they have been sacked... Vulcan Security.

the developments are proceeding at an acceptable rate.. please continue.
Jolan Tru,

Office of the T'Shair
RSE
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-17-2009, 04:33 PM
that movie is soo going to rock!

thanks for releasing something.. i thought you guys were going to tune down the graphics but it looks like its just some of the screenshots.

can't wait!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Wow fire your video editor! lol that was a strange collection of scenes!

Absolutely elated at the couple of new tidbits thought that I saw. Very excited about them.

Little disappointed in how it was the same old scenes, over and over just to fill the space for the audio interview. Surely you guys could have done a little better? But maybe you didn't have time. I'm not going to complain, (too much ) Because it was new info.

Oh, and what was with the Star Trek XI movie footage? that was just weird and out of place, Did offer some action tidbits though. Let's hope that ppl don't expect the game to look that life like! LOL

Keep up the awesome work!

(seriously I have seen better fan made films, You guys should think about releasing some new videos. then have the fans make a collage for you! Have a contest, throw in beta spot as a prize. Then use that video for a big promotional spree! Something high profile like CNN.com or MSNBC.com. Excellent community builder and marketing for the game!
Plus, you guys don't have to have somebody take lots of time out just to make a video of the game! At least not until the game is about to release. But you could do the same thing for a release video as well. Up to you guys, I would just like to see this happen in this fashion. And to me Everybody wins!)