Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 172
# 21
07-10-2012, 01:41 PM
...you're carefully maneuvering to get your character into just the right position, yet in the process of doing so, you end up doing a double-tap roll off the cliff/into the plasma/etc. Despite having "tap twice to roll" disabled, no less.

...your healing buttons don't work on yourself because you still have Derpy Jenkins the borg bull-rusher targeted.

...you suddenly find yourself alone in a mission because all of your boffs got stuck in walls, division-by-zero pathing loops, or have just stopped responding altogether.

Most of my characters suck | I suck at Twitter, too!
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 278
# 22
07-10-2012, 01:44 PM
after telling your hot next door neighbor a joke and watching her laugh , you realize your fly is open.....................

join date: Jan. 2012
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 187
# 23
07-10-2012, 04:42 PM
... you forget to change the chat channel and end up posting something of a very adult nature in zone chat.
Also known as Gingie(In game) Sskald(Gates of Sto-vo-kor)
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 278
# 24
07-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkofthenorth View Post
... you forget to change the chat channel and end up posting something of a very adult nature in zone chat.
you vixen you

join date: Jan. 2012
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 34
# 25
07-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aesica View Post
...your healing buttons don't work on yourself because you still have Derpy Jenkins the borg bull-rusher targeted.
Ah, yes, Derpy. How is he these days? He owes me more than a few HEs and TTs.

...waiting in queue, game starting in 10, 9, 8... mom calls. (This woman has been ruining video games for me for over 3 decades.)
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 278
# 26
07-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgig00 View Post
Ah, yes, Derpy. How is he these days? He owes me more than a few HEs and TTs.

...waiting in queue, game starting in 10, 9, 8... mom calls. (This woman has been ruining video games for me for over 3 decades.)
omg im not the only one with a parent that does this!!!! im not alone!!!!

join date: Jan. 2012
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 658
# 27
07-10-2012, 08:17 PM
.... when 2 Klingon engineer girls with non STF gear totally pwn an entire cure ground map with compression pistols and miniguns, while the rest of the team in MACO XI gear have a hard time dealing with just single tactical drones.

"It's better in Klingon?"



Seriously, give that a try. Minigun to expose and compression to exploit. Huge damage. Add in quantum mortars, phaser turret spam, etc etc.
STF Flight Instructor since Early 2012. Newbies are the reason why STO lives and breathes today. Do not discriminate.

My Youtube Channel
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 172
# 28
07-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara View Post
.... when 2 Klingon engineer girls with non STF gear totally pwn an entire cure ground map with compression pistols and miniguns, while the rest of the team in MACO XI gear have a hard time dealing with just single tactical drones.
I don't really consider that to be awkward anymore. If there's one thing this game has taught me, it's that gear is rarely an indicator of skill and gameplay know-how. (Unless their ship is rocking rainbow beams) It really just says "this guy got lucky and won the roll."

Now, on topic:

...you rage-exchange your entire batch of whiteshirt doffs, only to realize that the refugees you had were accidentally culled in the process.

Most of my characters suck | I suck at Twitter, too!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,085
# 29
07-10-2012, 10:04 PM
...You've just finished a grueling 8 hours at work and are really looking forward to a few hours of quality STO game-time...

...Only to find that the Server is down for the next three hours for maintenance...

...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,007
# 30
07-11-2012, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
...You've just finished a grueling 8 hours at work and are really looking forward to a few hours of quality STO game-time...

...Only to find that the Server is down for the next three hours for maintenance...

Quit. You know you want to.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:36 PM.