Career Officer
Now that I have a lot of time on my hands, I've been working on completing some chains I never really had time to work on.

This are the ones my KDF needs to complete (the two at the top):
KDF Medical assignments

I was told they are in KDF space.

But so far, I've never seen the missions!

Does anyone know where I should go to find these missions so I can finish the chains?
Captain
# 2
07-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Did you head over to stowiki.org and do a search? I know for most if not all of the assignments there are pages for them and that those pages list where those assignments are located.

I;d provide links but I;m not feeling too well and copy and paste is not a real option right now.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Empire Veteran
# 3
07-09-2012, 01:49 PM
If memory serves I've seen these in Omega Leonis, remembered having a laugh when I saw the assignment to field test a bio weapon in Qo'Nos orbit too. I also saw these in the Ganalda system too, been a while since I have done them but stowiki shows they may appear in the DS9 space map and Zenas Expanse as well as the Sirius sector.
Man is a gaming animal. He must always be trying to get the better in something or other.
Warning, this poster tends to talk nonsensically when caffine levels fall below 80%.
Career Officer
# 4
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Its quite possible that these missions are borked at the moment. There is already an ongoing thread about it...

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=272296

Perhaps we should just keep submitting bug tickets or post about it more in the forums to keep the issue alive.

Its really annoying having these pending chains incomplete....drives me nuts and really, some acknowledgement from Cryptic that they are aware of the issue would really be appreiciated...
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862