Career Officer
So, I was playing a bunch of Tholian mission objectives @ Nukara & encountering bugs all over the place and wanted to report them. For instance Closing Doors was pretty well bugged on many maps. I think Rescuing Redshirts was bugged on another.

But, here's the problem, I went to Bug Reporting page only to find that on the Mission drop-down the titles of the missions on the Fed side at least were buggy. That is, rather than showing the actual objective titles, it showed HTML like < font style="OOC" >Medium< /font >, etc. Which made it impossible to tell which mission one was selecting. I hope I picked the right menu items. If not, my apologies. I did submit a bug report on the bug reporting page itself too. Just wanted to bump it up here in case anyone else ran into the same issue...
Captain
# 2
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
They have asked us to report bugs here in this subforum.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 3
07-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
They have asked us to report bugs here in this subforum.
Y'know, I could swear I just did. But, honestly, I'm not switching over to FF in the middle of a mission and logging into the forum. & if I wait until after we're done playing (generally several hours), I'm probably not going to remember all the things I ran across. So in-game bug reporting still seems most viable, to me. Hence, it wold be nice if the system was working properly. Likewise, if it's been broken on Tribble, I'd hate to see the breakage make its broken way to Holodeck.

So, whether they fix it from the report here or the report there, so long as it gets fixed, I'm happy!

Last edited by mgmirkin426; 07-11-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Republic Veteran
# 4
07-11-2012, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmirkin426 View Post
Y'know, I could swear I just did. But, honestly, I'm not switching over to FF in the middle of a mission and logging into the forum. & if I wait until after we're done playing (generally several hours), I'm probably not going to remember all the things I ran across. So in-game bug reporting still seems most viable, to me. Hence, it wold be nice if the system was working properly. Likewise, if it's been broken on Tribble, I'd hate to see the breakage make its broken way to Holodeck.

So, whether they fix it from the report here or the report there, so long as it gets fixed, I'm happy!
I'm pretty sure the bug report form on Tribble has never worked right...
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.