Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Hearts and Minds Returns
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
As this Friday is the 13th, Hearts and Minds returns for one day only. Read more to learn about this special mini-mission.

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Banned
# 2
07-11-2012, 12:36 PM
You guys really need to let this event last for the entire weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-11-2012, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3gr4ndnagu5 View Post
You guys really need to let this event last for the entire weekend.
nooooo hence the "friday the 13th" only lasts 1 day not a whole weekend
Banned
# 4
07-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
Christmas only lasts one day, but their events last several. The same is true of the "First Contact Day" event, even though that day is only 4/5.

Last edited by th3gr4ndnagu5; 07-11-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Captain
# 5
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theultimatefunky View Post
Well if you want to be technical, considering time zones, a day lasts for 36 hours as it moves across the earth.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Career Officer
# 6
07-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm with the Nagus on this one. I understand that making it one day only might be perceived as being more "special," but it's also a major pain in the butt.

Especially since this event is, by definition, only going to be held on Fridays. Personally, Friday is the one day per week when I'm LEAST likely to be at home playing STO. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 7
07-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffel82 View Post
I'm with the Nagus on this one. I understand that making it one day only might be perceived as being more "special," but it's also a major pain in the butt.

Especially since this event is, by definition, only going to be held on Fridays. Personally, Friday is the one day per week when I'm LEAST likely to be at home playing STO. I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.
We're running it longer than just 24 hours on Friday. From the Blog: ...from around 6pm PDT on Thursday, July 12, until around 6am PDT on Saturday, July 14.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Banned
# 8
07-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're running it longer than just 24 hours on Friday. From the Blog: ...from around 6pm PDT on Thursday, July 12, until around 6am PDT on Saturday, July 14.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thats cool, but like I said: you guys really need to let this event last the entire weekend. The upside is more of your players get to play it. The downside is...nothing. But hey, I guess this fits in with the other time gated stuff...
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Since it says we can replay this again and earn a reward, will this end up being like the Team Fortress Ghastly Gibus and each time we get a better version of the reward if we have the old one still? I could always use another purple DOFF if the reward is improved if we had the old one.
Commander
# 10
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknessmuta View Post
Since it says we can replay this again and earn a reward, will this end up being like the Team Fortress Ghastly Gibus and each time we get a better version of the reward if we have the old one still? I could always use another purple DOFF if the reward is improved if we had the old one.
This ^^. Personally I'd like to know what reward we can get if we've already got the reward from the first run. Thanks!
Closed Thread