Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
# 1 Bug Ship 5 Tactical Consoles
07-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Saw on tribble that the bug ship has been buffed to include 5 tactical consoles. Great move PWE Really hope this makes it through to the holodeck. Jem prices are going to sky rocket tough lol
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 352
# 2
07-11-2012, 07:13 AM
ALL the Lock box ships have been changed to Compete with the new Fleet Edition Ships. Hopefully one day they decide to do something about the Expenive C-Store ships I brought to put them into competitiveness with the Fleet ships. But I'll take more powerful rare ships till I get my Fleet Edition Armitage in like a year lol
Proud Fleet Commander in Garfon's Renegades!
Proud Leader of the Massive Chaos Group
Proud Listener of Subspace-Radio.net The Voice of Star Trek Online.
http://massivechaos.enjin.com/
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 103
# 3
07-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Yes more damage to the deadlyest ship in the game, i will give she also 1.5 extra shield modifier just because she rocks
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88638226000&dateline=  1340395851
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 14
# 4
07-11-2012, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariusmajere View Post
ALL the Lock box ships have been changed to Compete with the new Fleet Edition Ships. Hopefully one day they decide to do something about the Expenive C-Store ships I brought to put them into competitiveness with the Fleet ships. But I'll take more powerful rare ships till I get my Fleet Edition Armitage in like a year lol
Yeah I noticed that the galor and d'kora also got a 10th console.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 437
# 5
07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Woo Woot.

I love it with 5 Tac slots!

Of course I have one, so I am Biased
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,308
# 6
07-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kattarn View Post
Yes more damage to the deadlyest ship in the game, i will give she also 1.5 extra shield modifier just because she rocks
Her base Hull is also at 34,500 now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 233
# 7
07-11-2012, 12:51 PM
Did the bug ship even need a boost in that department? It was already the most agile and tankiest escort available to the Feds...so why use the Defiant over it?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,308
# 8
07-11-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehen View Post
Did the bug ship even need a boost in that department? It was already the most agile and tankiest escort available to the Feds...so why use the Defiant over it?
I prefer the Defiant. I like my Attack ship but I freaking love my Defiant.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,544
# 9
07-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Which category id the extra D'Kora console?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM.