Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System
Login

Republic Veteran
This assignment normally returns 250 dilithium on success. However, if you crit, you only get 5.

http://i.imgur.com/tYtzz.png
Republic Veteran
# 2
07-11-2012, 03:46 AM
it sounds backwards.... because all DOFF assignments i believe give 5 dil for a non crit. the crit should be giving the 250.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Ensign
# 3
07-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corgatag View Post
This assignment normally returns 250 dilithium on success. However, if you crit, you only get 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
it sounds backwards.... because all DOFF assignments i believe give 5 dil for a non crit. the crit should be giving the 250.
Not all assignments give 5 on success, just the majority of regular assignments do.

250 Dilithium for Success, 5 for Critical; you also get a Critical Component on Success or a Major Component on a Critical. Skill points awarded are also lower on a crit. The rewards are definitely backwards, so when I do this assignment I hope I _don't_ crit on it.

Level 1 Diagnostic of Primary Weapon Coils has the same backwards rewards as this one. They've been like this for as long as I can remember.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 4
07-11-2012, 11:09 AM
I went to fix this, and it looks like Heretic already fixed it internally before he left. =) You should see the fixed version when the new season goes live.
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Awesome. Thanks!