> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
I get this message..."Too many attempts, please try again later." Every time I try to log in.. I actually CAN'T log in atm due to this. Does anyone know what this means? Is someone else accessing or trying to access my account? What's going on? If anyone knows anything about this shoot me a post here....I'm dyin to get back to playin, and I am worried about my account. Thanks.
If you log in from a different computer, it locks you out and sends somekind of confirmation code to the e-mail you signed up with STO.
No... I am not logging in from a different computer, and I was already sent a confirmation code to my email last week when the security feature came out. I completed it.. put in my number..etc.. I already did all that this is different. It just gives me that message in the log in screen....."Too many attempts, please try again later."
I am having the same issue. I did some digging and followed support's suggestions. My Experience thus far is as follows:
- Logged out of the game on my PC to eat dinner.
- Returned to my PC, attempted to log in again. Received error message.
- Researched problem online.
- Found old thread with suggestions from support as follows. Restart PC and networking clients, wait 4 - 8 hours.
- Ignored wait times, followed other instructions. Attempted to log in again. No change.
- Changed Password on account. Attempted to log in again. No Change.
- Submitted a ticket detailing the above to PWE Support.
- Repeated steps provided to other user in other thread, did not try to log in again, abandoned attempt until today.
- 12 Hours later, Attempted to log in again. No Change
- Tried same account on a different PC. No Change.
- Tried different account on both PC's, Success.
- Attempted to access Primary (broken) account on Support Site to view status of ticket. Log in on Website successful. Clicked support, then clicked my account. Link leads to a "Cannot Display Webpage" message on all browsers.
- Verified E-mail in account settings, submitted new, updated ticket to PWE Support.
After that, I came to the forums and found this. If any change occurs in my status, or should I be contacted by support about this issue, I will post my findings here.
UPDATE: After waiting an ancillary 12 hour period, I attempted once again to access the client. When I first logged on, the message appeared very briefly, but was then replaced by the patching screen, Once the client finished patching and "Engage" was being displayed, I attempted to progress to the game. Clicking the engage button yielded no effect. After closing the launcher and reopening it, I am presented with the "Too many attempts" message again. Still no word from support.