Captain
# 11
07-12-2012, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikenstein1 View Post
I've seen so many people who think you sit back with a sniper rifle and pick everyone off before going into the room. Then they are shocked when they run out of of time. I guess it's 'guides' like this that started that rumor.

Well here's the scoop. To get this optional you have to be quick. Going in with shotguns is about the most effective, unless you are in a premade team and eveyone knows their roles.
On Elite, everytime I've gotten the optional, it was using the snipe/trigger line method. Using the shotgun method I've never been with a team that got the optional.
Lieutenant
# 12
07-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohiap View Post
On Elite, everytime I've gotten the optional, it was using the snipe/trigger line method. Using the shotgun method I've never been with a team that got the optional.
Everytime I've been with a group who sits back and snipes we run out of time. Every single time. No exceptions. Even running in with the shotgun you can be pressed for time.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-12-2012, 06:15 AM
What slows sniping down is over use of knockback. Otherwise it's significantly more reliable than storming the room with pulsewaves.

Some teams do over-snipe, for example, sniping the pack at the back of the room in room 4 or pulling the elite out in room 5.
Having trouble with ground STFs? Looking for help?

Join the STFHelp channel