Commander
# 91
07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by warshoe View Post
Submitted a ticket on 7-05-12 and got a reply 7-06-12 with detailed instructions on changing my email since I no longer have access to the registered one. Followed the instructions and submitted a response.

Now, nothing from PWE.

Missed the weekend Tribble event, spent the weekend and past 2 days watching Enterprise on DVD. (Out of DVDs now )

Would have taken all of 10-15 minutes over the phone to verify.

Anyway to contact PWE other than the ticket system?

Frustrated,
Warshoe
Nope, they do not have a phone number other than for billing issues. General support is website only. Furthermore, tickets have a 1-3 business day response time, which includes neither weekends nor holidays.
Career Officer
# 92 Ticket Turnaround
07-12-2012, 11:34 AM
Whats the current ingame CSR ticket turn around for Gold/Lifetime accounts thesedays?

Ive been waiting 4 1/2 - 5 days or so, ive been around sice launch and im certain its never taken this long in the past (admittedly i write very few tickets), the time delay is a little unreasonable, 24-48 is understandable, but when were talking 5 days at least for a paying account it becomes quite irritating and demonstrative of abysmal Customer Support.

Is Abysmal CS something thats now the norm?
Career Officer
i keep getting kicked why is this when I am Gold?
I keep having trouble finding server unable to send ticket
not cool to be getting passed over for silver in que
Ensign
# 94
07-16-2012, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adzcriz1 View Post
Whats the current ingame CSR ticket turn around for Gold/Lifetime accounts thesedays?

Ive been waiting 4 1/2 - 5 days or so, ive been around sice launch and im certain its never taken this long in the past (admittedly i write very few tickets), the time delay is a little unreasonable, 24-48 is understandable, but when were talking 5 days at least for a paying account it becomes quite irritating and demonstrative of abysmal Customer Support.

Is Abysmal CS something thats now the norm?
I would like to add on this.

I'm also a paying customer, and my current tickets are open for 2 days now with no response!

I seriously hope in the future they're gonna prioritize ticket responses.
Ensign
# 95 Slooow
07-17-2012, 03:13 AM
I'm not a premium player (not by my choice), but i posted a ticket on 07/08/2012 got a response on 07/09/2012, submitted the required info on 07/09/2012 and since then is total silence.
I can't play, i can't get premium, basically i can't do anything but to check every day if by a miracle i got any response.

I hope i'll see my issue resolved faster (email change) because it's getting annoying to login every day to see i didn't got any answer.

I hope i wont see a troll right now starting to talk about why i didn't checked if my email is still valid. The answer is simple, even if i would know my email address is not valid i can't change it: to change the email address you must click the link from your old email address (?!!? WTH).
I played PWI long time ago and stumbled on STO a month or so ago and started to play.

Anyway back on the Issue, support is bad these days no matter if you're premium or not and this is bad for business. I'm starting to doubt regarding getting premium right now even if my problem is resolved.
If not i'm sure of one thing, i wont start playing again from the start.
Captain
# 96
07-17-2012, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakaans View Post
The answer is simple, even if i would know my email address is not valid i can't change it: to change the email address you must click the link from your old email address (?!!? WTH).
Yeah, they rather mucked that up.

You'd expect to be able to change email addresses without jumping through hoops. The way it's *normally* handled (by places not PWE) is for the verification link to be sent to the new email address, and a notice of change sent to the old one.

Not sending the verification to the old one.
# 97
07-17-2012, 10:15 AM
I am also dealing with these issues. I have had a ticket open a full two business days, four if you count the weekend (which I don't) and not a peep from PWE. This is frustrating to say the least.
Ensign
Has anyone else had incredibly long ticket waits? I know it's a free to play game and all, but my issue is fairly game breaking. Wondering what your experiences are with the help system.
Captain
# 99
07-19-2012, 06:13 PM
i got a reply to the UI ticket i answered. it was all targeted at "it's you and your computer" and contains canned answers taken from some customer no service flowchart. let me guess. "tech suoooprt" is outsourced to bangalore
Ensign
# 100
07-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I have one easy problem that PW doesn't seem to want to fix. I had a different email address when I joined Perfect World a couple of years ago and I didn't find the Perfect World game to be any fun so I stopped playing it. I recently migrated my Cryptic account with Perfect World since PW acquired STO. I tried to change my Email address to a current one and the RIDICULOUS part is that it requires for me to reply to an email that was sent to the old account. I have sent 2 emails and submitted 4 tickets with the information that Perfect World requested of me and I am still waiting for them to fix this problem. There isn't a customer service to call and maybe repair the problem and the email stating that I might have to wait 3 to 4 business days to get a reply is a lie.

As all of you can see now, with the addition of the new Security protocol to the game that I can't even play my own game! I have been a player for over 840 days, I've spent money on almost every DLC that they come up with for the game, and I am also a LIFETIME member; so as to say that I am peeved is an understatement. This is horrible how PW treat their customers and quite frankly I feel jipped at the fact that I am a loyal customer and being treated like crap.

PERFECT WORLD PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!!
Closed Thread