Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 6 STF stuff
07-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Okay... So if I am to understand it, the new STF sets/STF updates, are LATE season 6, or season 7 stuff?

So... the wait to actually earn Mark XII is delayed more?

Cause I'm not really catching clear indicators either way of STF stuff being just Season 6 whenever, or way in the future. Is there even a release date for Season 6?
Career Officer
# 2
07-12-2012, 12:20 PM
You think there will be any STF updates?

New thing seems to be the starbases, and a tolian ground invasion, and drops from tribble suggest new ground sets based on.

drums...

suspense...

Environmental Suits.

So naturally I would assume that there will be new ground environmental suit with vanities and stuff. And you have to grind for it for next 400 hours.

That will give the phrase "she looks pretty in that environmental suit" a whole new meaning.
STF Elite Advanced Tactics
Captain
# 3
07-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalavier View Post
Okay... So if I am to understand it, the new STF sets/STF updates, are LATE season 6, or season 7 stuff?

So... the wait to actually earn Mark XII is delayed more?

Cause I'm not really catching clear indicators either way of STF stuff being just Season 6 whenever, or way in the future. Is there even a release date for Season 6?
Pretty sure I've heard devs say they will think about it late season 6. Which means they might do something for season 7.

I don't remember hearing what season 7 is supposed to be. All I know is that season 6 is all fleet stuff and I'm not in a fleet. So I've been tuning it out.
Career Officer
# 4
07-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Season 6 is a Code and Tech update with the bonus extra events thrown in atm, the main content updates and additions are, have been and will be available closer to Season 7, which could be as close as September or November in release from my release sched experience.

Prob around mid to late august we will see more info on Season 7 as Content is smaller branches of code additions compared to the Season update.
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Yeah... I burnt out after grinding constantly to try to get my XII set on a single character (one piece away).

They've talked about how XII will go to EDC's, but now they are going "Oh, it's way in the future."

That'd get me actually... interested in playing more. I'll see what the Season 6 changes are from an ingame standpoint but I'm not too expecting to be playing lots even though I have a character or two in fleets (cause fleets sound like an all or nothing deal if you want the new stuff for yourself.)