Ensign
# 1 Can't login to STO
07-13-2012, 05:50 AM
I downloaded STO via my Steam account and linked it to my PWE account but when I log in it tells me my ID and/or PW is incorrect.
I've logged into PWE and STO websites and checked name and reset PW but can't get it to accept them once I try on the game login screen.
I've tried to make a totally new account but it keeps logging me into the website and telling me I already have an account which is irritating because I know I have an account but getting the damned thing to work is the problem!

I can't seem to find anything that would allow me to reset or retrieve my PW from Cryptic and I feel that the linking between the two could be my problem??

I submitted a ticket and received a standard auto reply saying someone should be in touch in between 3 and 4 days which isn't really of much use to impatient people who want to play now like myself.

Does anyone have a solution I could try?

[Edit] So,I created a new account completely and it's still throwing up an error that my new name and password are wrong so I'm assuming the game has a problem atm? It'd be nice if it actually told me there was a problem rather than suggesting that I'm too dumb to remember my pw and acct name correctly!!

Last edited by germ; 07-13-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Ensign
# 2
07-13-2012, 07:01 AM
I also cant login using my Perfect world account, My user name and pass word are correct but im told i'm entering correct details.
Ensign
# 3
07-13-2012, 12:15 PM
Ok,I'm now able to log on and it's currently patching.