06-28-2012, 11:59 PM
No just lose their hair

Id be more impressed with sisko if he had KILLED Q
Empire Veteran
# 212
06-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyranger1414 View Post
Would that mean they also become ultimate bad*****, punch godlike beings around and get all the ladies?
ROFLCopter
If you are a pickle in a pickle jar you know every pickle's different, sort of, but really they're all just pickles...
They taste the same.
Ensign
# 213
07-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussultimatum View Post
I had not caught that:

January 7th, 2011 - Dstahl is getting tired of the all the KDF complaints: "If you don't like the speed at which the car is moving - your options are to jump out or watch the DVD in the back seat and eat some cheerios." AND: "Overnight armchair quarterbacks aside, the dev team is constantly improving the KDF for the 12% of our player base who play them."

I wonder what the number is now.
The last number publicly cited as far as I know was that 18% of the player base had created a KDF toon. This was in April of 2012.

Note, this does not mean 18% of the population plays KDF.. Only that 18% of the population had at least at some point spent couple minutes one day and made a KDF toon.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/07...with-the-devs/

FTA:
While the fact that more people tend to play on the Federation side only is often discussed by players, we learned that only 18% of all STO players have made a Klingon -- this number was surprising and disappointing because there have been many updates to the "red" side since launch.
Banned
# 214
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
This entire thread makes my p3n1s shrivel.