Lt. Commander
# 21
07-13-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
given that it is getting towards 24 hours after the end of maintenance, it would be nice to have an update. Even if it's just: "Hey guys, we're working on it, it's going well." or "Hey guys, hit a snag, but we're working on it."

On a personal note, I would really love to have Foundry back on for the weekend.
Same here, want on foundry to continue my mission.
Captain
# 22
07-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by batmanforever365 View Post
I really wish we could use our own images for our avatars; I miss that feature.
if you see this, that was resolved about a week ago. Look under the User CP in the left column.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Survivor of Romulus
# 23
07-13-2012, 05:41 PM
I'm going to take their silence to mean we're not going to have the Foundry available for the weekend.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for. Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 24
07-13-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
I'm going to take their silence to mean we're not going to have the Foundry available for the weekend.
Either that or it's Friday night?
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 25
07-13-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Sorry, the silence is unintended We mentioned in the OP that we will provide updates as they become available, but we do not have any yet other than the post made yesterday. We're not quite ready to bring the Foundry back online yet, but please know we want to ASAP and will once we know everything good-to-go.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 26
07-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Sorry, the silence is unintended We mentioned in the OP that we will provide updates as they become available, but we do not have any yet other than the post made yesterday. We're not quite ready to bring the Foundry back online yet, but please know we want to ASAP and will once we know everything good-to-go.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Good to hear, take your time, as long as it works okay when you're done
Career Officer
# 27
07-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
why? they are safeguarding the missions so we dont run into the problems we had before. losing the foundry for a short period of time is better than authors getting one stars everywhere and people wasting their time playing broken missions.

this is a positive move and i applaud it.
Oh I agree with you there, they should safeguard the missions members have made.

Just a shame they couldn't have taken another week to do the season 6 update to make sure at no point content was removed while they "work stuff out"..
Captain
# 28
07-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkenzedd View Post
Oh I agree with you there, they should safeguard the missions members have made.

Just a shame they couldn't have taken another week to do the season 6 update to make sure at no point content was removed while they "work stuff out"..
That's pretty much par-for-the-course when it comes to Cryptic.

Doesn't matter if the builds on Tribble is full of bugs, and half-broken features. They'll push it to Holodeck anyways, no matter what. They have their own schedule of doing things, and even if we provide tons of feedback, most of it goes ignored.
Captain
# 29
07-13-2012, 07:56 PM
B-but... What about my control panel exploit missions?! My Klingon is useless now!
# 30
07-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post
if you see this, that was resolved about a week ago. Look under the User CP in the left column.
Ooh, yay! Thanks for letting me know!

I'll delete that part from my signature now. lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/BuffyFanForever/Misc%20Pics/CustomSizeforSTOSignatureImagesSelection3.jpg
Closed Thread