Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Keybinds broken
07-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Now n tribble i didnt notice this but none of my keybinds in ground or space are working, before i go faffing around with reloading them, can a dev please investigate ?
Ensign
# 2
07-13-2012, 12:55 PM
same here. the regular 1-9 hotkeys are working but many of the other custom keybinds are not
Ensign
# 3
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
My son & I both had that problem with our ground controls. We use Ventrilo & I use the middle mouse button to transmit, no problem, i just re-assigned my melee to a different button on my mouse. That button still works but the middle mouse button is still melee. It doesn't show it in options but it is still set as melee. I tried changing a few times but didn't help.
Ensign
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussateda View Post
My son & I both had that problem with our ground controls. We use Ventrilo & I use the middle mouse button to transmit, no problem, i just re-assigned my melee to a different button on my mouse. That button still works but the middle mouse button is still melee. It doesn't show it in options but it is still set as melee. I tried changing a few times but didn't help.
I'm having the same issue. I use X as my ventrilo key, which is by default the key the game assigns as "Aim Mode". When I first started playing STO, I went in and changed the keybind for "Aim Mode" to B in both the RPG and Shooter menus and everything worked fine in the game and in Ventrilo. Now, since the Season 6 patch, no matter what key I assign (I've tried several!) to "Aim Mode" the game still thinks my X key is bound to that function! As it stands now, everytime I key up in Ventriolo using X, I go into that half crouch and slow walk thing you get when you're using the shooter binds. VERY frustrating!!!!