Starfleet Veteran
I just noticed my join date is wrong as I have been playing since open beta and have several alts. FED and Kling.
Republic Veteran
# 22
07-14-2012, 12:21 AM
It would be nice, if once in a while the americans get frekked, and do the updates in their timezones primetime...
Republic Veteran
# 23
07-14-2012, 12:24 AM
While there are still alot of gameplay bugs (Why didn't you leave Season 6 for another one or two weeks on Tribble? ), stability is really the most bugging for me. Being disconnected every five minutes, then stable for an hour, then disconnection wave begins upnew ... that was really annoying yesterday. +1 on the quick fix here.
Empire Veteran
# 24
07-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Personally i was hoping they would havea fix for the Daily KDF Starbase Watch Officer Duty mission (the one where the freighter cargo list is blank) which cant be completed, and the contribution bug where you cant contribute officers to projects as it gets stuck on the transfer page.
Captain
# 25
07-14-2012, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramos40k View Post
It would be nice, if once in a while the americans get frekked, and do the updates in their timezones primetime...
Dude, some of us Americans ARE frekked-I work 2nd shift and we've had a string of 10 hour days leaving me a couple hours after work to try and log in, run, do DOFF stuff, check the fleet, etc. etc. etc.-and for the last two days, It's been more like about 10 to 30 Minutes before I have to stagger off to bed. Good side of it only being two hours tonight (okay, "THis morning" technically) is that I don't have mandatory overtime this saturday, so I CAN stay up late and play...
Empire Veteran
# 26
07-14-2012, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstarkirian View Post
Will this fix the KDF characters with the visual on/off toggle in their UI for Body Armor and Kits?...
Excluding the Gorn whose pants change into fed looking *censored*. Since when has the KDF had any visuals for their body armor or Kits lol. I suppose you were talking about not having any to begin with methinks (odd methinks is an actual word in the spell checker).

As well being most are noobs to the Starbase Contribution System and such one thing I have wondered is our fleet not so large is at 2k military but there are like no points going to the actual Tier of the Starbase. Do you have to get military, engineering, and science to tier 1 before the starbase hits Tier 1 LOL? Have been trying to make sense of it have 2k points in an area and says 1k needed to be a tier 1... menotunderstandthisatall...

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 07-14-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Ensign
# 27 Ugh
07-14-2012, 12:34 AM
This is my second time playing and the second night they need to service the server!? games been out 2 years now and yet I read all about the bugs, players getting kicked of a butt load of times, and damn screen automatically minimizes RIGHT DURING BATTLE OR SCANNING! I think this is my last night playing.. The games great IN THEORY... Probably should have beta tested the crap outta of it before charging subscriptions for like 2 years
Ensign
# 28
07-14-2012, 12:34 AM
WTF a maintaince at saturday 9 AM in eu timezone .. WTF is wrong with u PFW ... come1 dont do ****y maintaince?s at saturday?s morning .. do it night of eu timezone players and stop beeing so ****ing nice to the us crybabys take some care about us eu timezone players too .. we dont need those us crybabys anyways .. -.- .. pfw u suck for a maintaince at times like this .. realy .. it starts to get annoying what u do with us eu and only always care about the us crybabys ... they will always cry and u pfw u wont get em happy .. there us-timezone players that they always cry is normal u should know it .. and btw if u guys suck with ur network connection and got login problems .. get better online connection and buy a better pc if this wont help ^^
Career Officer
# 29
07-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online tomorrow, Saturday, July 14th, at Midnight/ 12AM PDT (click here to view in your timezone) for maintenance and to apply a new patch. Patch notes can be found here, and we expect this maintenance to only last for 2 hours.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

- The Star Trek Online Team
Why the Piep cant I buy things ad the exchange?
Ensign
# 30
07-14-2012, 12:40 AM
I hope will be fixed the problem in exchange and in cure own injuries, or critical, major and minor regens will be useless! Maybe the borg have assimilated the server?
Closed Thread