Lt. Commander
# 31
07-14-2012, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackysun View Post
WTF a maintaince at saturday 9 AM in eu timezone .. WTF is wrong with u PFW ... come1 dont do ****y maintaince?s at saturday?s morning .. do it night of eu timezone players and stop beeing so ****ing nice to the us crybabys take some care about us eu timezone players too .. we dont need those us crybabys anyways .. -.- .. pfw u suck for a maintaince at times like this .. realy .. it starts to get annoying what u do with us eu and only always care about the us crybabys ... they will always cry and u pfw u wont get em happy .. there us-timezone players that they always cry is normal u should know it .. and btw if u guys suck with ur network connection and got login problems .. get better online connection and buy a better pc if this wont help ^^
Why don't you read a book, exercise, learn a new skill or language, or invent something?
Career Officer
# 32
07-14-2012, 12:49 AM
this sucks this is the time i just get off work and come home and get on before going to bed. now i have to wait for down time to finish.
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
07-14-2012, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
What exactly are these "General server stability improvements" ?

For 2.5 years, i've seen these notes posted at random intervals, and still it appears that the server is just as UNSTABLE as it always has been. Especially around "Season" launches.
its where they blow out the dust and the reset button.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 34
07-14-2012, 12:51 AM
Maintenance is complete.
Closed Thread