Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Survivor of Romulus
# 11
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkari View Post
I keep a couple stacks in the bank, that way when the next ockbox sale ends, and the supply dissapears, i can sell then for a nice sum of money. nt a ton, but a few hundred thousand EC isnt bad.
lol few hundred thousand LOL

i for one am glad the lock boxes dont drop in stf anymore keep up the good work cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-28-2012, 01:54 PM
maddog, you must be lucky. Our team still trips over the *(*!! things frequently in STFs, and passes on almost all of them. There are star systems that are impassable because of all the rejected lockboxes floating around there.
"Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?
Captain
# 13
06-28-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec1013 View Post
The F. lock boxes got me blocked by a certain community moderator. He got sick of me spamming his inbox with lock boxes.
You mean you actually did that?

Dude that was a joke.

That's like the idiot system admin who started forwarding all of his email spam and server DoS attacks towards the FBI and their network in an attempt to get them to pay attention to the problem. They came and picked him up about 12 hours later.

The moderators are just players who aren;t paid for what they do. If you really wanted to do it right, a dev would have been the more intelligent choice.

All you did was harass another player. Nice going dumb you know what.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
06-28-2012, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sussethrai View Post
maddog, you must be lucky. Our team still trips over the *(*!! things frequently in STFs, and passes on almost all of them. There are star systems that are impassable because of all the rejected lockboxes floating around there.
i thoughtb they removed them in last patch i dont see them drop anymore in stf.
only on missions

maybe its a bug make a ticket
Career Officer
# 15
07-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post

Dude that was a joke.

That's like the idiot system admin who started forwarding all of his email spam and server DoS attacks towards the FBI and their network in an attempt to get them to pay attention to the problem. They came and picked him up about 12 hours later.

The moderators are just players who aren;t paid for what they do. If you really wanted to do it right, a dev would have been the more intelligent choice.

Yes, I actually did that.
Yes, it was a joke.
He IS paid for what he does. I know the difference. Apparently you don't.
I had sent them to devs. He was welcome to do the same if he didn't want them. PWE holds the lock boxes in high regard. Some people may have thanked me for them. How many possible D'Kora's did I send his way??
If you're going to insult me, then say it. Don't beat around the bush. I have no qulams calling you a dumb ass.
Career Officer
# 16
07-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewendell View Post

Dude that was a joke.

http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=557181

"You will be proud to give the Ferengi Lock Box to your friends and loved ones - in fact, we encourage it!"
Closed Thread