Career Officer
# 1 Force Verify Error 36
07-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Encountered an Error 36 where PhysiXLoader.dll could not be mirrored onto Holo assets from Tribble Assets stating it was locked and therefore could not be written to.

This came about I believe from missing a small patch for the Tribble S6 build before patching the Holo S6 build.

Force Verify could not fix the problem so I did a complete re-install of both Holo and Tribble Assets to resolve it after researching and attempting a variety of possible solutions to avoiding Error 36.

So hence a heads up to Cryptic Tech Devs of this potential problem for those who have both Tribble and Holo Assets. Found no real solution too on PWE Tech Support from using the Search function.
Captain
# 2
07-13-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks for searching first. Sorry that you didn't find an answer but I see a couple of threads for the error. For example:

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=213122

Can you try running the game as admin and doing the force verify while under admin please?

edit: Probably threw out the 36 from the search. I believe vBulletin doesn't index numbers. Also since there are som nay garbage threads as well as players reporting previously known problems, I've just gotten to the point that I go straight to google now:

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%...;error+36'

edit: Dang I had a lot of typos last night.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining

Last edited by mikewendell; 07-14-2012 at 07:23 AM.
Career Officer
# 3
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Yes I have done the research including the Admin procedure, this is a genuine fault that I suspect, if its ignored, will continue to be highlighted repeatedly with or without people using the forum search on X number of Threads.

Thanks for your input for what it was worth.
Captain
# 4
07-14-2012, 07:23 AM
It would be nice if we had a master list of all the error codes.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining