Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Ranks not properly showing
07-11-2012, 03:58 AM
I recently returned to STO and 2 of my 3 Klingon Lt. Generals are only showing rank 21, and the third is properly showing 50. Thier titles are correct , they still have Brig Gen and X equipment, and some Lt. Gen missions in thier logs, but their skill point allocation is still at the level 21 cap and not the level 50 cap as they should be.

Any ideas ?
Captain
# 2
07-11-2012, 06:36 AM
How long has it been?

Did you have a large balance of skill points?

There was a change of skills sometime in the last year. Should have dropped your skills and returned your points back to you.

Probably just need to go back through and rebuy the newer skills.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Captain
# 3
07-11-2012, 06:40 AM
Check at the skill trainer to see if they gave you a respec token?
# 4
07-11-2012, 06:53 AM
All the skills on all my characters where stripped to zero. The issue is in my minds eye is that level 21 limits my skill pool to 100k and not 366k where level 50 / Lt. General's are supposed to be at.

When I first logged in the first LT general, the character was updated properly as in a bunch of accolades a respec token and was given his proper skill pool for his rank. The other two didnt update or anything.

I'll troll over to the skill trainer and see what happens but i was trying to leave the 2 characters as is , as I didnt want to disturb the way they are now and possiblely lose my actual rank and most importantly all the time I invested in those 2.
Ensign
# 5
07-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Tried a re-install and nothing, character has 4 repec tokens, but keeps getting prompted to have to buy the Captians respec token rather then use one of the 4 he has. Sad thing about F2P is the customer service / GM reaction time usually dwindles to pathetic levels. Hard to get into playing a game when your restarting with unresolved issues.
Ensign
# 6
07-14-2012, 09:35 AM
Still no solution or even responce from a GM or the support Ticket i filed, and judgeing from the list of complaints from the latest patch, who knows if I'll play anytime soon.