Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Graphical and Sound Issues
Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ensign
# 11 Extremely low FX sounds.
07-15-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. If not I apologize and please move it to the appropriate place. Ever since the season 6 patch/launch all of the FX sounds I hear ( space/ground weapons, slipstream/transwarp, powers/buffs, mining, etc. ) have become VERY muted. If I zoom in all the way on my character they increase a very tiny bit. I have tried changing all the audio settings to different levels several times, checking my sound card drivers ( nothing changed ), force verifying, logging out, quitting the game completely and re-launching, disabled on demand patching, and even re-booting my PC but nothing has worked. The music and ambient sounds work fine however. All the other games and other programs I run work just fine also. This is only happening in STO and only since the season 6 launch. I submitted an in-game ticket ( ticket ID # 1,365,609 ) but have not heard anything back about it. This issue is making it almost not worth playing STO anymore. Please help me with this. Thank you.