Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 121
07-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalecto View Post
Hi,

Remember the rule is "Promotion is granted after 7 active days." so if a player doesn't respond they may not be active in the fleet and in such case will not be eligible for promotion.
That's why I said I'd promote everyone who is eligible. Of course, them contacting us to let us know what they want is a good way to prove they are "active".

But I want to echo what Captain_Revo and Alecto have said. I'm also very pleased to see our progress in such a short amount of time.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 07-15-2012 at 06:41 PM. Reason: pronoun soup
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 464
# 122
07-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
That's why I said I'd promote everyone who is eligible. Of course, them contacting us to let us know what they want is a good way to prove they are "active".

But I want to echo what Captain_Revo and Alecto have said. I'm also very pleased to see our progress in such a short amount of time.
Hi,

Sorry I read almost every word in your post, except the word "eligible" so I thought you meant you were just going to promote everyone, my bad. lol

At least that rule has been made ultimately clear...

It's getting late, and I'm prone to make mistakes when tired so I think I'll log off and continue the Google docs roster tomorrow!

Good night all!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 123
07-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Just wanted to add, I'm liking the fleet starbases way more than I thought. I love being able to get up high on the leaderboard because I enjoy winning.

The only problem is that I couldn't donate any dilithium in the first project before S'hmarr dumped a tankload in.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 124
07-15-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Just wanted to add, I'm liking the fleet starbases way more than I thought. I love being able to get up high on the leaderboard because I enjoy winning.

The only problem is that I couldn't donate any dilithium in the first project before S'hmarr dumped a tankload in.
First one to 1,000,000 gets a prize.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 125
07-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
First one to 1,000,000 gets a prize.
I SHALL CLAIM VICTORY!

For the Force!
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 126
07-15-2012, 09:47 PM
Alecto, I thought your avatar looked awesome so I used that idea to make a new one for me. The red lighting on my face is from a part of our starbase that I found.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 127
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
I SHALL CLAIM VICTORY!

For the Force!
Well, you have an edge. Your competition is going on vacation for a few days.
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 589
# 128
07-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Well, you have an edge. Your competition is going on vacation for a few days.
S'hmarr? That'll help, since I'm getting about 40k credits a day.
____________________________________
I am retired from STO. By the way, hindsight is 20/20.
Ferasan Shadow Force | Borg Extermination Squad
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,286
# 129
07-15-2012, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
S'hmarr? That'll help, since I'm getting about 40k credits a day.
Yeah, but he just helped me almost fill up a new project a few minutes ago. He did all of the dilithium, all of the Science Officers, and half of the data samples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Alecto, I thought your avatar looked awesome so I used that idea to make a new one for me. The red lighting on my face is from a part of our starbase that I found.
I want to change things too! Only, I'll never change my avatar unless I'm just changing colors. How about a new sig?
___________________________
@Commadore_Bob; Joined Jul 2009; That post count + 20,000
Click on my sig to view Family-Friendly Youtube Videos
I also now have a logo shop. Click my sig!
Click here to watch my STO play-through video series.

Last edited by commadorebob; 07-15-2012 at 10:11 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 464
# 130
07-16-2012, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirepical View Post
Alecto, I thought your avatar looked awesome so I used that idea to make a new one for me. The red lighting on my face is from a part of our starbase that I found.
I want to change things too! Only, I'll never change my avatar unless I'm just changing colors. How about a new sig?
The new avatar and sig both look very cool, I love that you guys show off our fleet on the forums! Heheh
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:00 AM.