Ensign
# 1 funniest thing ever!!!!!!!!
07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
I just played with the duty officer system a few weeks ago, and while i was looking at it, i had this officer with the first name: Alone, and the last name: Nkold

(Yes, if you putting the two together you'll see my humor there)

but, this was not the end of this funny happenstance, i sent this whimsically named human officer on an assignment, the one where you send them off for "ZERO G TRAINING" this mission had a 2 day timer so I let it run, and didn't play again for the duration, when i came back I checked my duty assignments.

this is where it gets hilarious, i read the mission report for this assignment and it read as follows.

ZERO G TRAINING assignment has critically failed, ensign Alone Nkold had died in a tragic accident when his space suit failed to contain an atmospheric breach.
Career Officer
# 2
07-16-2012, 02:35 AM
Yea... before we got theese messy "new" forums, there was a thread collecting funny DuOff names.

there was f'ukk and other funny names, one wich made a reference to the male reproductive organ... it's really too bad they decided to mess that up.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
07-16-2012, 02:37 AM
This is...in fact....not the funniest thing ever. I want my money back.
Actualy reading things pefore posting will make you look smarter than yelling loudly. Reading comprehension is aparently a lost art.

Not everything you see on the internet is true - Abriham Lincoln
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-16-2012, 02:40 AM
only time i ever wanted my money back was when i opend my kdf and got feds.

i got loads of funny name doffs but with forums rules i doubt i can type them without getting banned
Commander
# 5
07-16-2012, 03:28 AM
I have a "Nutte" in my cadre, guess that makes me a pimp.
(and no, I still don't mean wives )
Captain
# 6
07-16-2012, 06:58 AM
I still wonder about my Noboys.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining