Career Officer
# 11
07-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Add me to the list of non-completion/jump back to the beginning of the mission casualties. Time to go find another game for a few weeks until the litany Season 6 bugs are dealt with. Take care STO.
Ensign
# 12
07-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Happened to me as well when I was going back thru the missions to upgrade my jem'hadar set.
Also had the assimilation mission for the borg console bug out on me for a few days too.Couldn't beam down to the cube.It eventually worked for me after about 30 tries to beam down.
So tired of this crap,some game stopping bug every time I turn around to do anything in this game.I mean,don't get me wrong,a game of MMO scale is always going to have bugs lurking around,and i understand that.It just seems like every time I try to accomplish anything lately it's some show stopping bug that makes me just turn STO off and go find something else to do.Glad MW:O and GW2 are coming out soon.
Ensign
# 13
07-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Im stuck to wtf lol glad I did this on my other toon back in the day wanted to try it on my really old toon and now I regret it