Career Officer
While I was pleased to see a Fleet variant of the Nova/Rhode Island, I was disappointed to not see an Exeter variant. Did I overlook it, or is it not there? To the devs, would it be something that could be added?
Captain
# 2
07-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Won't be added no matter how much people moan and b!tch about it. Adding the Exeter, will inevitably add the Constitution Refit since they both share the same "slot". And they'll never add a T5 Constitution (or Refit), so long as CBS has any say so.

I'd love to see the Exeter variant (or ANY variant, except the Constitution Refit). But I don't want to see ANY 23rd Century ships, floating around at T5 in the 25th Century.
Rihannsu
# 3
07-15-2012, 09:55 PM
I was hoping for a Galaxy-X Fleet ship, but nooo.... quite unfortunate....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
# 4
07-16-2012, 05:16 PM
Ahh I see, I admit to not have been following things here closely at all in recent months. Shame to not be able to use the Exeter skin ONLY on a fleet heavy cruiser refit though.
Republic Veteran
# 5
07-16-2012, 06:46 PM
You can't please everyone, and I don't think they are gonna rewrite a piece of the game just to please a few people.