Career Officer
Now you all remember the Wrath of Khan Uniforms that were available back when the game first came out. and then you could not unlock them for free. well when looking at them i noticed that something was missing.

on the arm of the uniform around the wrist was a white band and on that band there was bars and pips. the pips were to indicate 1 year of service and the bar 5. well i thought to my self why not add that to the one in here not i'm not sure how that would be possible but any ideas would be great because i like the idea of seeing something gold and shiny to indicate how many years (Days of service) i've had in this game.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-16-2012, 07:33 AM
That sounds like a great idea!
Captain
# 3
07-16-2012, 07:41 AM
Take a look at the rank lockets on the shoulders of the uniform. We all have the same one. I forget which one we're wearing but we all wear the same one. Even my boffs.
---
Took 20 minutes to get that screencap and her arm is still doing through the armrest
Dr. Mike's Steak Dinner

35 Starbase Projects done. 715 Projects remaining
Commander
# 4
07-16-2012, 08:44 PM
They have the captain rank on them, all of them have it. It was never intended to be any other way. Over the last couple of years people have voiced their opinion of this and the devs have even said they'll look into it. Last I remember reading was several months back, before PWE took over, where a dev had said they had been adjusted to change ranks and had thought it was already rolled in. So..... I bet there is a fix in place and it's just not getting turned on. Just like with the tactical and science android BOffs.