Notices

Ensign
# 21
07-16-2012, 01:12 PM
My toon is a joined trill and when visiting the tailor I show up as an Andorian
Survivor of Romulus
# 22
07-16-2012, 11:35 PM
27 KDF Officer of the Watch (Daily) - Conduct Purser Duties (Ops Section) - "Check Cargo Manifest"
When you check the Cargo Manifest, there are no supplies listed after the freighters. This mission will not complete. I have had the mission come up on 3 characters and had the problem come up on all 3. Didn't matter which of my computers I was on. Fed side worked fine on the 4 times that It came up over there.
Captain
# 23
07-17-2012, 02:58 AM
28 After completing trade deal with Breen during the daily rescue Defari captives the frigate reinforcements vanished from screen and map before I had the chance to fire on them
Career Officer
# 24
07-17-2012, 07:28 AM
29: Crash to desktop when warping to different sector-block with Fleet starbase dialog window open ("Transferring Duty officer...")
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-17-2012, 07:58 AM
On the off chance they're paying attention to this thread:

30 Under cover of night Fed quest is broken: Complete the ground mission and beam up to ship but quest doesn't update (get all dialog) thus once everything complete don't get credit.
This worked recently on my other char so it's a problem since patching.
Captain
# 26
07-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcrazy View Post
My toon is a joined trill and when visiting the tailor I show up as an Andorian
Seen this too on an alien BOff. It was back to normal the next day, but definitely a bug.
Lieutenant
# 27
07-17-2012, 09:04 AM
Consolidating this from another thread, makes more sense to place it here.

Torpedo issues since S6:

Heavy Torpedos fired by enemy ships loop back around and strike the same ship that fired it. I played STO all day yesterday, and approximately 75% of all heavy torpedos fired at me, struck the ship that launched them. It got to the point where I stopped shooting at the torpedos, because they did more damage to the enemy than they did to me. BTW when the enemy torpedos hit the enemy ship that launched them, it DID damage them.

Torpedo Spread ability - roughly 40% of the time that I used my torpedo spread abilities, the torpedos failed to fire. The ability cooldown timer started, as did the torpedo cooldown timer (as if the torpedos had fired); but no torpedos were drawn on screen, and enemy ships did NOT take damage from the torpedos. After I noticed the trend, I tested it by only firing torpedo spreads, that way if the enemy took any damage it had to be from my torpedos. The enemy took no damage from any of the missing spreads.

In the original thread that I reported these two issues, several other players reported seeing the same thing since S6.
Career Officer
# 28
07-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmapoint View Post
1 - Klingon Academy, Federation Academy: You Can't finish any console mission, because the both consoles (one of the chip, other of the lore) become intouchable, you can't touch the console and open the questionary or finish the quest.
Thank goodness others have this. I was laggy when I tried to do this after S6 went live, and I was worried I'd corrupted the character somehow. I've already filed a bug report, but it's kind of a relief knowing the character's fine, it's the game's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uxvorastrix View Post
Torpedo issues since S6:

Heavy Torpedos fired by enemy ships loop back around and strike the same ship that fired it. I played STO all day yesterday, and approximately 75% of all heavy torpedos fired at me, struck the ship that launched them. It got to the point where I stopped shooting at the torpedos, because they did more damage to the enemy than they did to me. BTW when the enemy torpedos hit the enemy ship that launched them, it DID damage them.
A D'deridex killed itself with it, it was hilarious and awesome.

"Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference." - James T. Kirk
Captain
# 29
07-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calexista View Post
27 KDF Officer of the Watch (Daily) - Conduct Purser Duties (Ops Section) - "Check Cargo Manifest"
When you check the Cargo Manifest, there are no supplies listed after the freighters. This mission will not complete. I have had the mission come up on 3 characters and had the problem come up on all 3. Didn't matter which of my computers I was on. Fed side worked fine on the 4 times that It came up over there.

Confirmed- posted as #18
#15 and #16 appear to NOT be bugs- they're intentionally setup to work that way.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Empire Veteran
# 30
07-17-2012, 10:03 AM
30 when making a private pvp map, the map cannot be changed and you are stuck in assimilated cruiser