Career Officer
So I've tried searching, and I've tried looking at various resources, and the only thing I can find out is that there are Fleet Marks events on Nukara Prime, but I can't find out WHEN these events are.

Would someone out there in the wide world of sports educate me on WHEN these Fleet Marks events will be held on Nukara Prime?

Thanks in advance.

Viktor "Zash" Ishzah
Vice Admiral
USS Rotarran
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
07-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Open the in game Events window, scroll to the right through all the events until you see a Starbase event (image of Fed / Klink starbase). Pretty sure that's it
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
07-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Open the in game Events window, scroll to the right through all the events until you see a Starbase event (image of Fed / Klink starbase). Pretty sure that's it
This is correct, but the text about it including the Tholian Incursion is missing -- I've passed this along to the team and we hope to have the text update in there soon

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 4
07-17-2012, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofcheese View Post
So I've tried searching, and I've tried looking at various resources, and the only thing I can find out is that there are Fleet Marks events on Nukara Prime, but I can't find out WHEN these events are.

Would someone out there in the wide world of sports educate me on WHEN these Fleet Marks events will be held on Nukara Prime?

Thanks in advance.

Viktor "Zash" Ishzah
Vice Admiral
USS Rotarran
The Zone-Wide missions give 10 Fleet marks outside of the Fleet Mark events as well, at least they did yesterday, haven't tried it today yet
__________________________________________________ __
For those of you who have complimented me on my Avatar, I'm wondering what you're talking about. I don't have one.

SILENCE WILL FALL....................Why the hell did I just say that
Career Officer
# 5
07-17-2012, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post

Where is this "Events" window located?
Lieutenant
# 6
07-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofcheese View Post
Where is this "Events" window located?
"Hail Starfleet" window on the "Overview" tab.
Captain
# 7
07-17-2012, 11:38 AM
Speaking of the events window, the Deferi event takes over all three slots it's a part of - it displays as the main event for three hours, its full duration, even though other events are also going on.