Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
1) Officer of the Watch (Daily) - Conduct Purser Duties (Ops Section) - "Check Cargo Manifest"
When you check the Cargo Manifest, there are no supplies listed after the freighters. This mission will not complete. This was nonfunctional on the Tribble side prior to Season 6 launch.

Non-functioning of this mission has been confirmed by several members of my fleet.
Career Officer
# 2
07-15-2012, 02:35 PM
I've experienced this bug on both Federation and KDF characters.

Attempted random clicking when the real selections came up and still it's unresolveable.

(BTW, be nice if we got compensation for this bug).

Last edited by azurianstar; 07-15-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I have just encountered this as well. The other time it was working however.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
07-17-2012, 02:09 AM
Several of the "Officer of the Watch" missions on the KDF side don't work. The Bekk mission won't even start. And lets not forget the Daily missions at the KDF Academy mission consoles are completely broken. They haven't even acknowledged that problem yet.
Would be nice if both these problems got fixed since I have no problem doing the missions on my Fed characters.
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Lieutenant
# 5
07-17-2012, 04:48 AM
KDF Bekk mission can't be completed - you can choose the right answer but it does not count :-|.
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
07-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Bumping this up because......NO FIX..........and no acknowledgement of the problem by Cryptic even. Hello can you please fix this MAJOR problem?????
And I'm old, not dead.
If your're so smart how come you don't own everything?
Proud Member of Starfleet Elite Task Force & Klingon Elite Task Force for 4 yrs
Captain
# 7
07-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by haelis View Post
Bumping this up because......NO FIX..........and no acknowledgement of the problem by Cryptic even. Hello can you please fix this MAJOR problem?????
Acknowledgement of the problem means acknowledgement of the faction. This they loathe.
All cloaks should be canon.
Lieutenant
# 8
07-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Still broken. You're not going to forget about this one, Cryptic, like you have so many others. Compensation in Fleet Marks would be greatly appreciated.
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Lieutenant
# 9
07-20-2012, 12:11 PM
Don't forget the cadetmission. One of our fleetmembers stood infront of a nearly naked orion and there was nothing wrong with her dress...

"What are his rights in this century? Will there be a trial or shall I execute him?" - Worf
Lieutenant
# 10
07-20-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attizz View Post
Don't forget the cadetmission. One of our fleetmembers stood infront of a nearly naked orion and there was nothing wrong with her dress...
..and that would be perfectly acceptable uniform to me...as long as I could complete the mission.

Please fix these doff missions, devs.