Rihannsu
# 11
07-18-2012, 12:41 AM
first it is the c-store not zen.

1. K't'inga Battle Cruiser -is an ingame ship. if you have aleady bought it then it will cost dilithium. the koro't'inga is the c-store varient

2. QulDun Bird of Prey - tier 2 ship. there is no tier 2 anymore for klingons and was never in the store

3. Ktanco Battle cruiser - again is a tier 2 ship, and no store version

4. Vor'cha Battle Cruiser - free ship at tier 4 and via a free token at LG. There is a tier 4 varient called the vor'kang

5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser - Qu'Daj variant - is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium

6. Vorquv Carrier - Vod'leh variant is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium

7. Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser - this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token

8. Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - again this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token

9. Turon Shuttle - a free shuttle you get via the shuttle vendor if you do the vault

10. Buijltod Chariot - this is veteran reward

all of them except 2 are free ships in some way or another, but most also then cost dilithium if you discharge them. there are 2 that are c-store ships but considering the other 8 are not c-store ships im wondering if you bought them with tokens and forgot.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Remus
# 12
07-18-2012, 01:03 AM
with season 6. the c store is gone. its now the zen store if you look you will see the pirces have gone up and the c store logo is now a z store logo. c points you may still have have all ben converted to zen points.

as for cstore stuff bought. still there and still can be clamed.
Rihannsu
# 13
07-18-2012, 02:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthorici View Post
with season 6. the c store is gone. its now the zen store if you look you will see the pirces have gone up and the c store logo is now a z store logo. c points you may still have have all ben converted to zen points.

as for cstore stuff bought. still there and still can be clamed.
Its still called the c-store. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=10

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Career Officer
# 14
07-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
first it is the c-store not zen.

1. K't'inga Battle Cruiser -is an ingame ship. if you have aleady bought it then it will cost dilithium. the koro't'inga is the c-store varient

2. QulDun Bird of Prey - tier 2 ship. there is no tier 2 anymore for klingons and was never in the store

3. Ktanco Battle cruiser - again is a tier 2 ship, and no store version

4. Vor'cha Battle Cruiser - free ship at tier 4 and via a free token at LG. There is a tier 4 varient called the vor'kang

5. Negh'Var Battle Cruiser - Qu'Daj variant - is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium

6. Vorquv Carrier - Vod'leh variant is a tier 5 free ship. there never was a c-store version. if you need to reclaim it then its by dilithium

7. Marauder Flight Deck Cruiser - this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token

8. Kar'Fi Battle Carrier - again this is a c-store ship but you can also get it via the free LG token

9. Turon Shuttle - a free shuttle you get via the shuttle vendor if you do the vault

10. Buijltod Chariot - this is veteran reward

all of them except 2 are free ships in some way or another, but most also then cost dilithium if you discharge them. there are 2 that are c-store ships but considering the other 8 are not c-store ships im wondering if you bought them with tokens and forgot.
I'm looking forward to seeing the response to this list since there seems to have been no expense for most as opposed to what the op says, good job on all that info.

Dec/2008

Last edited by capnbludd; 07-18-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Career Officer
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnbludd View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing the response to this list since there seems to have been no expense for most as opposed to what the op says, good job on all that info.

Since these ships were acquired over a two and a half year period I am trying to remember how I actually acquired the ships listed above. When I buy ships I tend to buy them out of the blue and not a huge plan involved. It is more like "oh new ship... buy it."

Also, the game is different now in the way ships are acquired since F2P has been adapted to the game.

The Klingon carrier, I know I paid for the variant skin, since my main KDF toon has it.

Also, the K7 variant I had to pay for that.

However, I went through the list of ships and notice that some ships have a Z next to them and some do not.

I presume the ones with Z are Zen store ships. The ones with Need dilithium to purchase are not zen store ships.

The game gave me a token for either the Marauder or the Fleet Support Vessel (Gorn science ship). I never bought that ship from c-store[the Gorn ship].

I was wondering if that was a mistake.

Part of the confusion is the acquirement of the ships occurred over the two and a half period of time.

Thank you
Captain
# 16
07-18-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defalus View Post
Were any of the above on the C-Store? The Vo'Quv and Negh'Var are free at lvl 40, the Toron is free for the Vault and the Chariot is a 400 veteran reward.

But I need to roll a new avatar kdf and fed side to check all my purchases are there, seen a few of these threads popping up.
FREE my rear end ! I had to pay Dilithium to purchase that sucker (Toron) just to progress thru the storyline.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Starfleet Veteran
# 17
07-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post

They can call it whatever they want, but it is still a Zen Store since you buy with Zen. There are no more Cryptic Points and the icon is Zen. Zen is not a Cryptic currency (it is a PWE currency that has been around since well before Cryptic was bought by PWE and the only reason Cryptic is using it at all is because PWE, as their parent company, is forcing them to). They could call it the "you aren't being suckered store" for all I care, doesn't mean it is true. That would be like me opening up a "Dollar Store" in Mexico City but only allowing you to pay in Pesos, might as well rename it to the Peso Store.
Starfleet Veteran
# 18
07-18-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
FREE my rear end ! I had to pay Dilithium to purchase that sucker (Toron) just to progress thru the storyline.
Even outside of the token to get a free one you're given at the start of the Vault, it costs EC.
Captain
# 19
07-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
Even outside of the token to get a free one you're given at the start of the Vault, it costs EC.
The ship vendor at the shipyards only accepts dilithium. Did you bribe him with a bottle and an Orion companion ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Captain
# 20
07-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchngc View Post
They can call it whatever they want, but it is still a Zen Store since you buy with Zen. There are no more Cryptic Points and the icon is Zen. Zen is not a Cryptic currency (it is a PWE currency that has been around since well before Cryptic was bought by PWE and the only reason Cryptic is using it at all is because PWE, as their parent company, is forcing them to). They could call it the "you aren't being suckered store" for all I care, doesn't mean it is true. That would be like me opening up a "Dollar Store" in Mexico City but only allowing you to pay in Pesos, might as well rename it to the Peso Store.
It's called the C-Store because it's the store used in all Cryptic games. You can't use the C-Store to buy things in Perfect World or Rusty Hearts for example.

You use it to buy Cryptic items from. Just like how you might go to a HMV in the UK and buy something, you could also do so in the US, even though you would pay in different currencies in each.

It was never called the Cryptic Point (the currency) store. It was the Cryptic (the company) store.
Ainu - Join Date: Aug 2008
Foundry Missions: 1) The Source of Power (ST-HSWUBD5TQ) [Federation] 16+
-----=====*****<[ Fleet Recruitment Thread ]>*****=====-----