Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Ensign
# 1 Don't try to run "Second Wave"
07-18-2012, 03:52 PM
The mission Second Wave appears to be bugged, or maybe I'm just bugged. It gets to the end and doesn't let you complete, it appears to just restart the mission. Anyone else had problems? I did a forum search and didn't see any other threads on the subject.
Empire Veteran
# 2
07-18-2012, 03:55 PM
There's a thread with this issue in the 'Gameplay Issues' area, so yeah, people are aware of this issue.

Although so far, it appears to just keep resetting the mission to the beginning after each playthrough.
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Ensign
# 3
07-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Fantastic. Wish they'd do something to make bugged missions not available in the game as soon as they know about the bug. Could have saved myself an hour or so doing the mission twice.
Career Officer
# 4
07-18-2012, 03:59 PM
Post deleted.
Lieutenant
# 5
07-18-2012, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marctraiderz View Post
Post deleted.
no its not, its right there.

has anyone else had that moment when they went to dock at DS9 and were thrown into a mission instead? i'm pretty sure it was the mission where you take your shuttle type and knock down DS9's defenses, so i'm sitting there in my Oddy, thinking, this should be easy, when in fact i find out the hard way, SHUTTLES DO MORE DAMAGE, and i had to camp a single defense for 15 minutes just to destroy it, idk what mission this was, i never finished it, but i hate it.

thought i'd throw this one out there...