Ensign
# 851
06-25-2012, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sito1jast View Post
Just looking through PW outfits here.

Some of them look rather cool... if cryptic could younk a few.

http://www.ecatomb.net/fashion.php
Are you shure yu wanna play Star Trek?:wink:
Ensign
I'm sure this has been posted in the previous 86 pages, but I want accurate ranks for the Wrath of Khan uniforms. As it is everyone has captain's rank (see WoK), and there should be enough orthos out there of Ensign through CinC (see Star Trek VI).
Ensign
# 853
07-19-2012, 08:31 AM
More KDF costumes for the ferasan females would be nice, also more hairstyles - possibly some long hair worn down, (like a flowing mane/afro) for the Caitian females too, so they look more girly, generally more off duty / formal / casual wear would be exciting...I just like the fact you can mix and match to some extent so you can really make your style unique
Ensign
# 854
07-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quiscustodiet View Post
Can we have some skirts that aren't so skintight/constricting?
And while we're at it, can some of them be longer? And can they be availlable for Klingon and Orion females?
Second! I'll have a decent evening gown please, to parade around the Starfleet Academy ballrooms for senior prom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
Full suit and tie options for female characters, and skirted options for the male ones, it's the 25 century no.
'Skirts' for the male characters? I sure hope you mean 'Kilts' there, lad!

Last edited by stoney3k; 07-19-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Career Officer
# 855
07-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Captain
# 856
07-20-2012, 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney3k View Post
'Skirts' for the male characters? I sure hope you mean 'Kilts' there, lad!
Depends on whether you can hear me or not

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Lt. Commander
# 857
07-20-2012, 03:20 AM
a 2409 mirror midrif uniform.
Career Officer
# 858
07-20-2012, 04:37 AM
now that we have the TNG S1 uni, I'd love to see the TNG unisex skirt uniform come into the game. that would kick arse. then the only TNG part left would be the doctors coat that Beverly wore... and of course that velvet captians jacket... but I really just want that skirt.
why is it that so many bugs and glitches go ignored?
Career Officer
# 859
07-20-2012, 08:26 AM
A more complete KDF uniform request:
  1. As above, the Star Trek (2009) from deleted scenes from Rura Penthe: those greatcoats (complete with glove/bracer and belt/strap options) and those helmets!
  2. The ROBES we see as part of the Guards in First City and in Klingon Academy. There are two of them, and they seem to blend just fine with existing Klingon gear. This includes the 2-tone bordered one seen on the NPC standing on the center platform near the Klingon Academy Holodecks!
  3. The sleeveless greatcoats we see wandering around First City and have seen since launch.
  4. The outfit we see on Worf in First City (might be the same as the robes on the guards)
  5. Klingon gloves! The fingerless ones with the clawlike leather bits coming off the knuckles.
  6. Access to Offduty unifroms (robes specifically, some of which should remain applicable to duty uniforms as mentioned above) but with Sashes applicable.
  7. General Chang's sash and neck (and anything else unique) for anyone who has unlocked the Kahn uniforms on Fed side.
  8. TOS KLINGON options?? (instead of needing to roll "Aliens?".. ok might be a bad idea)

Most of these are already in game!
Ensign
# 860
07-20-2012, 10:52 AM
1) Omega Force uniform "coat" is broken on females - the upper-most section only gives 4 color selections, whereas male has a wider pallet.

2) An "on-off" switch, similar to MACO lights, would be wonderful for the pouches on the Omega Force body armor and the Grenades on the Omega Force Harvester body armor. Especially as a female, it looks odd having all these shiny grenades strapped to my chest. This could be useful for extraneous parts on some of the other uniforms as well.

3) Crew Uniforms. Two schools of thought here:
a) General uniform with set-able "class" color that changes per npc type (tac, sci, eng)
b) 3 separate crew uniforms, one for each "class"
This would be HIGHLY popular with the RPers in particular. It's odd when we have set fleet uniforms, and we dress our BOs accordingly, but no one else on the ship seems to get the memo.
c) Third idea just came to mind: crew uniforms mimic the bridge officer uniform assigned as head of their department.

4) I'm not sure exactly how the colors are coded (and this has probably been brought up before), but is it possible to give us a hex color selector, or cmyk selector, for most or all the uniform parts? There are some color schemes I'd really like to try that I just can't with the limited color pallets.